Documentaries Thread

mcdougall(4)

16 hours ago, Jigsaw666 said:

Been winging it his entire life going by that docu. Some of it didn't make sense to me though. Like the guy who lost his arm not getting his compensation. If the insurance company was conned by Di Stefano that should be for them to choke on, not the victim. He'd surely have won that case easily in court.

He forged the injured guys signature in the legal papers sent them to the insurance company . They sent Di Stefano the money and he kept and spent it.

the guy would need to sue Di Stefano and he’s bankrupt 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2022 at 8:20 AM, YorkDon said:

Watched part 1 of a two part doco on the Jeremy Kyle show.

It’s telling us what we already know-the sanctimonious prick preyed on the mentally ill dregs of our society for “entertainment”.

How he managed to get away without being smacked is unreal.

Might have had something to do with the gentlemen with the thick arms standing around 10 feet away from him. Would love to see somebody give him a decent kicking though.

On 3/14/2022 at 11:28 PM, BrianFaePerth said:

Laugh at her all you want but Cheryl is filth 

Being a Geordie, that’s a given.

2 hours ago, Jigsaw666 said:

Might have had something to do with the gentlemen with the thick arms standing around 10 feet away from him. Would love to see somebody give him a decent kicking though.

There were plenty of times when he was right in the face of someone giving them a load of grief where someone could’ve gone with a quick headbutt.Opportunities missed imo.

• 2 weeks later...

Jimmy Savile -  A British Horror Story.

There's a section on it where Selina Scott (still wid) was discussing when Savile appeared on breakfast TV.

It shows a few bits of her interviewing him on the show, the other people in one of the shots are David Icke and Frank Bough.

The TV shows back then were full of weirdos,  looking back at that group, Frank Bough's hookers and sex scandal seems quite tame in comparison to the other two lunatics on the show.

On 4/9/2022 at 3:48 PM, shut up meg said:

Jimmy Savile -  A British Horror Story.

There's a section on it where Selina Scott (still wid) was discussing when Savile appeared on breakfast TV.

It shows a few bits of her interviewing him on the show, the other people in one of the shots are David Icke and Frank Bough.

The TV shows back then were full of weirdos,  looking back at that group, Frank Bough's hookers and sex scandal seems quite tame in comparison to the other two lunatics on the show.

Don't get how anyone can see the attraction of watching that. It's a no from me.

In the Shadow of Motown

Documentary about Motown's backing band, who played on a crazy number of hits, but were never given any recognition. Some great music and some good stories from the time. Similar to the Muscle Shoals documentary, if you liked that (both are on YouTube).

The Saville thing is mental. Completely unbelievable. He had his own suite in Broadmoor? There's a couple of archive footage bits that could be straight out of a proper horror film.

Crazy stuff, grim as fuck, has consolidated my views that yer sex offenders are irredeemable cunts and should be executed at the first opportunity. 9/10 no tits.

• Upvote 1
On 4/13/2022 at 5:14 PM, Roberto said:

I watched it.

Maggie Thatcher many times pushed for him to become a Sir.

Yeah... you know my thoughts.

Scum, that woman.

She was indeed. Other friends included the murderous dictator Pinochet and was about the last western leader to denounce apartheid government in South Africa. Needed to die decades before she did. 

On 4/15/2022 at 11:58 AM, manboobs109 said:

The Saville thing is mental. Completely unbelievable. He had his own suite in Broadmoor? There's a couple of archive footage bits that could be straight out of a proper horror film.

Crazy stuff, grim as fuck, has consolidated my views that yer sex offenders are irredeemable cunts and should be executed at the first opportunity. 9/10 no tits.

All sex offenders? So even the ones who just do dirty phone calls and steal pants? Maybe the odd pinch of a bottom in the London Underground crowds? 

3 hours ago, Poodler said:

All sex offenders? So even the ones who just do dirty phone calls and steal pants? Maybe the odd pinch of a bottom in the London Underground crowds? 

You should watch the Savile thing boyo. He was "leaking" all over the shop. His wee "jokes" stuff he said in interviews, couldn't help himself.

4 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I wrote to ‘Jim’ll Fix It’ a few times and as Im a handsome man it goes without saying I was a gorgeous young boy. Had I been selected I would have been bummed senselessly. Probably spit roasted by him and that fucking weirdo Gary Glitter. 

You need a couple of weeks away from an wifi connection, Hanz. 

• Upvote 1
On 4/22/2022 at 6:50 PM, Sooper-hanz said:

I wrote to ‘Jim’ll Fix It’ a few times and as Im a handsome man it goes without saying I was a gorgeous young boy. Had I been selected I would have been bummed senselessly. Probably spit roasted by him and that fucking weirdo Gary Glitter. 

Mrs Brian was once asked to dance by Mr G Glitter. She was 18 but looked 14. She declined as she had no idea who he was.

She prefers to tell her Lemmy story.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest milne_afc
43 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Watched this last night. 8/10.

That’s nae bad actually. 8/10 is fair.