Documentaries Thread

mcdougall(4)

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
4 hours ago, Roberto said:

Aye good watch.

Brazil 2002 was also a good een.

Dark Horses: Italy not as good but a worthy watch.

Need to see them ...

See when he fucked his knee on his comeback for Inter...?   Oh ya cunt I felt that sitting in my chair...

18 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

I've met Ford Kiernan several times. Spread chuckies over his drive many years ago when Chewing The Fat was a new thing. And their high flat in Still Game was about 200 yards from my old flat. So aye, I ken one of them.

He meant to be a complete bellend…can you confirm ?

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
1 hour ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Ice cream wars on beeb iplayer.

Worth a watch. Left more questions than answers though. Vermin, whoever did it.

7 / 10

Was Ben & Jerry. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
9 hours ago, milne_afc said:

Watched that the other night. Would recommend.

Really chaps my ass that those heroes spend their lives living in actual poverty....

When dross like Oli McBurnie and Christophe Berra will have a pile of money...

Games a bogey.. 

Loved the Buffon side story.  

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
7 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Dig!

Been a while since I watched it last 

Brian Jonestown Massacre and Dandy Warhols’ early days 

Fuckin’ ace (Anton’s a ledge) 

9/10

That nigga was a weirdo with his roller blades and shit...

I watched the Neymar - The Perfect Chaos, 1 episode of 3.

Brother seems likes a fine young man, but his father is a dirty money grabbing little ladrao (thief).  

Just a horrible greedy cunt of a man.    

Neymars cash hungry father is the reason he is detested in his own country.  

C Ronaldo is a king in Portugal.   Lionel Messi is a god in Argentina.   Neymar is a pariah in Brazil. 

Because of his gangster father. 

Did anyone watch 24 hours in Police Custody last night? Fucking blood was boiling after watching it, our justice system is so fucked up.

Guy and his wife hear 2 scumbags breaking into their garage to try to steal his motorbike, he chases after them... they jump on their (stolen) motorbike that they turned up at his house on and he chases them in his Merc. Clips their back wheel going round a corner and they lose control and hit a parked car. One of the scumbags has a bleed on the brain, the other broken bones (both survived more the pity). There's very little proof that he hit them deliberately, he claims they braked hard and he couldn't stop in time.

The 2 scumbags both have lengthy criminal records and plead guilty to trying to break into his garage while the guy (victim) that hit them uses his life savings to hire a solicitor, ends up losing his job and having to sell his house and he and his wife abort their baby (at 6 weeks) because they worry about the future and whether she'd be able to cope on her own if he gets jail.

Turns out the victim gets a 22 month sentence for taking the law into his own hands while the 2 scumbags get 2 years suspended and 200 hours community service because they'd apparently struggle in jail with their injuries (didn't stop them going out with plans to rob again a few days after getting out of hospital.. they were pulled over in a car with false plates and no insurance with equipment for breaking and entering in it).

They'll be back out breaking into someone elses home while his life has changed forever.

SCUM, SCUM, SCUM!!🤬

Guest milne_afc
4 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Did anyone watch 24 hours in Police Custody last night? Fucking blood was boiling after watching it, our justice system is so fucked up.

Guy and his wife hear 2 scumbags breaking into their garage to try to steal his motorbike, he chases after them... they jump on their (stolen) motorbike that they turned up at his house on and he chases them in his Merc. Clips their back wheel going round a corner and they lose control and hit a parked car. One of the scumbags has a bleed on the brain, the other broken bones (both survived more the pity). There's very little proof that he hit them deliberately, he claims they braked hard and he couldn't stop in time.

The 2 scumbags both have lengthy criminal records and plead guilty to trying to break into his garage while the guy (victim) that hit them uses his life savings to hire a solicitor, ends up losing his job and having to sell his house and he and his wife abort their baby (at 6 weeks) because they worry about the future and whether she'd be able to cope on her own if he gets jail.

Turns out the victim gets a 22 month sentence for taking the law into his own hands while the 2 scumbags get 2 years suspended and 200 hours community service because they'd apparently struggle in jail with their injuries (didn't stop them going out with plans to rob again a few days after getting out of hospital.. they were pulled over in a car with false plates and no insurance with equipment for breaking and entering in it).

They'll be back out breaking into someone elses home while his life has changed forever.

SCUM, SCUM, SCUM!!🤬

I could sense the complainant was a wrong’un from the very start. The abortion was a choice they made because his fat cunt wife couldn’t maintain the lifestyle she’d become accustomed to if/when he got locked up for taking the law into his own hands.

The little cunts deserved a jail sentence, that’s true, but so did he. His reckless actions were those of a mindless thug.

2 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I could sense the complainant was a wrong’un from the very start. The abortion was a choice they made because his fat cunt wife couldn’t maintain the lifestyle she’d become accustomed to if/when he got locked up for taking the law into his own hands.

The little cunts deserved a jail sentence, that’s true, but so did he. His reckless actions were those of a mindless thug.

He did what any real man would have done... hunted down and punished those who wronged him.... too many pussies in this country that would have hid in their living rooms, shitting their pants while waiting (hours) for the police to turn up.

The only pity from the whole thing was that the little cunts lived to rob someone else.

• Dildo 2
Guest milne_afc
4 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

He did what any real man would have done... hunted down and punished those who wronged him.... too many pussies in this country that would have hid in their living rooms, shitting their pants while waiting (hours) for the police to turn up.

Liam Neeson over here 😂 

Catching them in the act and giving them a leathering is different from jumping in your leased motor and using it as a weapon, all the while endangering the public at large as well as putting additional strain on the creaking emergency services. Suck it up, I say.

4 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Liam Neeson over here 😂 

Catching them in the act and giving them a leathering is different from jumping in your leased motor and using it as a weapon, all the while endangering the public at large as well as putting additional strain on the creaking emergency services. Suck it up, I say.

Haha, nah i actually do agree.... the only mistake he made was chasing them in his car.... but if he hadn't and he'd not hit them they'd not have been caught for it and would have been robbing some other poor bugger the next day. He did the world a favour by keeping them off the streets for a few weeks.

The punishments were warped though. Him getting 22 months for knocking them off their (stolen) bike and them getting community servive for being thieving scumbags.

• 1 month later...
Guest milne_afc
3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

A programme about JFK... how the fuck have they gotten away with blaming LHO for so long. The absolute lies they spewed on this one is mad.

Yeah, from the same people who gave us the “moon landings”…

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
31 minutes ago, Dad said:

He died didnae he? Poor bugger 

Na man.

He got famous and fucked it all off to stay living on the streets.  Could've made millions.

Ended up murdering some old, ass pirate in his home.   Now serving 57 years in jail.

Yes, he has a face tattoo and smokes weed.