Documentaries Thread

mcdougall(4)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
17 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

He’s a wank.

Oh fo sho.

But getting revenge for every brother everywhere what got fleeced by some - I ain't saying she a gold digger but she ain't messing with no broke ........

Boom.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
On 2/25/2023 at 5:27 PM, Don Fonte said:

Murdaugh Murders - A Southern Scandal.

3 part mini series. Not bad.

No tits.

7/10

Watched this. 

Horrible ginger bastards.

Some program on Amazon about the Nazi Hunt for the Holy Grail. Apparently Himmler was really into all that stuff, and believed in Atlantis as well, sent people round the world to try to find these things. The documentary said they didn't find the grail, but I think we know what really happened.

Finding Michael. 

That spencer from Made in Chelsea tries to find his big brothers body on Everest and bring it home, 20 years after his brother died on the descent after becoming the youngest person from the UK ever to climb Everest. 

Decent enough and has some absolutely epic scenery throughout. 

Available on Disney+

Just now, Parklife said:

Finding Michael. 

That spencer from Made in Chelsea tries to find his big brothers body on Everest and bring it home, 20 years after his brother died on the descent after becoming the youngest person from the UK ever to climb Everest. 

Decent enough and has some absolutely epic scenery throughout. 

Available on Disney+

Did he bring the body home?

I was working in a Perth ( Australia) Naval base when the plane went missing.  The vessels contracted to go looking for the plane were all getting prepared / readied in the same naval base.

Was quite interesting to turn up for work each morning and see hundreds of international TV crews at the security entrance.  Never did see myself on the evening news though.