The Mckenna Dilemma

12 hours ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Forest have been a right good watch since Cooper came in the door. Play a back 3 who are rock solid and McKenna has strolled through every game I've watched 

Millertime would say he’s been getting ‘rag dolled’ on a weekly basis & isn’t worth more than a million 

On 5/15/2022 at 11:59 AM, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Forest have been a right good watch since Cooper came in the door. Play a back 3 who are rock solid and McKenna has strolled through every game I've watched 

Just watching their play-off game versus Sheffield Utd. He gets caught out of position and done for pace so he puts his hand up to claim offside. Looked very poor in that passage of play. 

11 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Just watching their play-off game versus Sheffield Utd. He gets caught out of position and done for pace so he puts his hand up to claim offside. Looked very poor in that passage of play. 

He was "out of position" because Worral gave the ball away cheaply when Forest were in comfortable possession and Sheff Utd broke. Very little McKenna could do there. Him and Cook were totally fucked over by Wirral's cock-up  

Anyway, an outstanding baw by Scotty to create the opening goal. Biggest/only piece of real quality in the match. 

2 minutes ago, Kiriakov33 said:

And then puts an unbelievable pass in behind the Sheffield defence for Forests goal.. 

Had switched over channels, so didn’t see that bit. 

Good, especially if that’s the goal that decides the tie. It’ll be played over and over again. C’mon Leicester, he’s worth £15m. 

43 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

I actually thought the United player was offside in that passage of play, he should have scored though