Lewis Ferguson

2 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

Can’t have been easy trying to carry this team of scheisters so no wonder he has dipped.

Will hugely benefit from Brown coming to the club.

As has been mentioned, if he can add the arrogance and swagger, and a touch of nastiness to his already considerable talents, he could really push on.

For not being nasty he picks up a few bookings already?

20 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

For not being nasty he picks up a few bookings already?

I know what you mean, but he needs to be a bit slyer about it.

Will be interesting to see how many Brown gets away with before he gets carded, as at Celtic he could practically assault another player and get away with it.He won’t be afforded the same privilege in a Dons shirt for sure.

On 5/6/2021 at 8:22 PM, Tyzo_1903 said:

Adds to his price tag surely.

Can see him leaving this summer or next, just hope we get decent cash for him.

He's a better player than McLean was at his age and he's doing nae bad on about treble the money too.

Not sure about the McLean comparison. Different team, different players etc.

I do wonder if now is the best time to cash in on him though. 

19 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Probably a fair enough result really. 

He's broken into the team at the start of the season and held down a place in a team that's going to qualify for Europe and is in the Scottish Cup final. 

Got a few biggish teams looking at him down south apparently 

Even funnier that Hearts released him

19 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye that's a bonus! @Wester Hailes SkinsSkins,  what's your thoughts on this one?

As you'd expect. Disgusted. Doig is a big Jambo from a Hearts family. Was heart broken to be told he wasn't wanted. Released as we had Hickey coming through. However Hickey could play both full back positions and midfield. Doig could play LCF. We could have developed both. 

The mismanagement at Hearts for years is criminal. I wish Doig well. Wish he'd went to Aberdeen or Utd instead of Hibs to do it. 

• Dildo 2
40 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

As you'd expect. Disgusted. Doig is a big Jambo from a Hearts family. Was heart broken to be told he wasn't wanted. Released as we had Hickey coming through. However Hickey could play both full back positions and midfield. Doig could play LCF. We could have developed both. 

The mismanagement at Hearts for years is criminal. I wish Doig well. Wish he'd went to Aberdeen or Utd instead of Hibs to do it. 

Aye I heard that Hickey was right footed and the plan was always to sell him as quick as possible. Should definitely have been room for both 

3 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Weird for you to be heart broken about a youth player being released. 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

“Heartbroken”

Get a life you hun pap ?

6 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Good post skins, the system and thinking at the hearts academy is antiquated beyond belief. It has an appalling reputation, with some justification.

2 quality players in the same/similar position, so let’s release one despite their obviously high potential. 

The lad Doig is a good player, as is Hickey

1 hour ago, donswin1983 said:

Good post skins, the system and thinking at the hearts academy is antiquated beyond belief. It has an appalling reputation, with some justification.

2 quality players in the same/similar position, so let’s release one despite their obviously high potential. 

The lad Doig is a good player, as is Hickey

Tinpot championship clubs can’t afford to be carrying two youth team players per position ?

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Donstar83 said:

With the squad starting to come together, would it be better for fergie to stay with us another season? 

Unless a very good bid comes in of course we should keep him, for as much as he got slagged of on here I never seen him not try last season

6 minutes ago, thurso said:

Unless a very good bid comes in of course we should keep him, for as much as he got slagged of on here I never seen him not try last season

No I don’t want another season of him and daddy Ferguson moaning and complaining plus we don’t want a player who’s interest is in a big money transfer, and will not be 100 percent focused on  winning for the dons. The quicker he gets his wish the better all round.  

Just now, thurso said:

He's pretty average lets be honest and couldnt shine in a shit team other than some penalties.

No loss if he goes.

Very hyped up player imo.