Lewis Ferguson

29 minutes ago, thurso said:

Unless a very good bid comes in of course we should keep him, for as much as he got slagged of on here I never seen him not try last season

Watching a different Ferguson to me . He was one of the better players in a shit team and was coasting it. Hasn’t wanted to be here for a year. 

Absolutely stick on he will be away. Good for both parties. You will see a big improvement in him for his new team he’s a more than a decent player and a Hun cunt .

27 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

No I don’t want another season of him and daddy Ferguson moaning and complaining plus we don’t want a player who’s interest is in a big money transfer, and will not be 100 percent focused on  winning for the dons. The quicker he gets his wish the better all round.  

25 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

He's pretty average lets be honest and couldnt shine in a shit team other than some penalties.

No loss if he goes.

Very hyped up player imo.

Don’t know who’s talking the most crap out of you both 

Just now, thurso said:

Don’t know who’s talking the most crap out of you both 

I could back my post up with hours of footage.

What could you do?

You're blinded by the media hype.

This is the same shit that happened with Jack.

I always thought 'what's the big deal' when it seemed most supporters loved the wee cunt.

5 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

What could you do?

I always thought 'what's the big deal' when it seemed most supporters loved the wee cunt.

Ryan Jack.

The Scotland squad regular who's gone on to prove his worth at Sevco?

He deserves our derision for being a sneaky rat cunt but he's never been a bad football player.

17 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Watching a different Ferguson to me . He was one of the better players in a shit team and was coasting it. Hasn’t wanted to be here for a year. 

Absolutely stick on he will be away. Good for both parties. You will see a big improvement in him for his new team he’s a more than a decent player and a Hun cunt .

He probably will be away but we shouldn’t be selling him for any low ball offer 

13 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

You’re definitely the expert on that

If Ferguson was do shit how is he getting game time for Scotland or is Steve Clarke falling into the media hype to 

Sorry quoted wrong person but you talk way more shit than me 

12 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

What could you do?

If he is so average how is he getting into the Scotland squad 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, thurso said:

If Ferguson was do shit how is he getting game time for Scotland or is Steve Clarke falling into the media hype to 

Sorry quoted wrong person but you talk way more shit than me 

You keep telling yourself that diarrhoea breath. Read the posts understand the points made. Alternatively go awa and play football manager on your Xbox 

5 minutes ago, thurso said:

If he is so average how is he getting into the Scotland squad 

Not exactly the greatest argument to use when the likes of Stephen O' Donnell, Greg Taylor, Lyndon Dykes, Liam Cooper, Grant Hanley, Tony Ralston and Jacob fucking Brown are also getting into it, to name but a few. With 6 of them picking up a lot more actual game time than Ferguson

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Not exactly the greatest argument to use when the likes of Stephen O' Donnell, Greg Taylor, Lyndon Dykes, Liam Cooper, Grant Hanley, Tony Ralston and Jacob fucking Brown are also getting into it, to name but a few. With 6 of them picking up a lot more actual game time than Ferguson

True, but that's not to say he's shite either, he's been decent for us and is a good player at SPFL level.

16 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Not one of those players is a midfielder though so it's not a fair comparison

2 minutes ago, TheRedPrawcess said:

Not one of those players is a midfielder though so it's not a fair comparison

I was more pointing out that mediocrity is no bar to getting into the Scotland squad, whatever the position.

Mind you its certainly a step up from the Vogts era when any old shite that had once drank a glass of irn bru as their international qualification could get a regular game for us

1 hour ago, Kilgore Trout said:

You keep telling yourself that diarrhoea breath. Read the posts understand the points made. Alternatively go awa and play football manager on your Xbox 

Well read my post and understand it. sell him fine but dont sell him just for the sake of it and for peanuts we would be better off keeping him and playing him than sell him for something like £1.5 million. 

And Iv never owned an Xbox you fucking idiot 

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

I was more pointing out that mediocrity is no bar to getting into the Scotland squad, whatever the position.

Mind you its certainly a step up from the Vogts era when any old shite that had once drank a glass of irn bru as their international qualification could get a regular game for us

Yes you were pointing out crap players but he’s getting picked in centre midfield which we are very strong in so if he wasn’t any good Clarke could of been picking a lot more players ahead of him 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, HaarDon said:

What could you do?

Do it then

Show us hours of footage

3 hours ago, Joe pike said:

He wants away.

Let him go.

I agree, let him go, just as soon as we have received the £3 million required to buy him. 

Club have put in a lot of effort to put a line on the sand with Ramsay deal.  Let's nit undo that by flogging Ferguson on the cheap. 

Ramsay, his agent and Liverpool appeared to have approached things in the correct manner. 

Ferguson's agent and Watford were a fucking disgrace. We certainly should not be rewarding or kowtowing to that behaviour. It sends out the wrong message - come the cunt and we'll buckle.  Nope. 

Stick to the price of £3M in meantime.

If he's still here with a week to go at the end of August can revaluate at that point (what are the offers, how does the team look etc)

That's exactly how I see it going - that we'll quite probably have to compromise on the price and there is no way we are doing that right now.

25 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

I agree, let him go, just as soon as we have received the £3 million required to buy him. 

Club have put in a lot of effort to put a line on the sand with Ramsay deal.  Let's nit undo that by flogging Ferguson on the cheap. 

Ramsay, his agent and Liverpool appeared to have approached things in the correct manner. 

Ferguson's agent and Watford were a fucking disgrace. We certainly should not be rewarding or kowtowing to that behaviour. It sends out the wrong message - come the cunt and we'll buckle.  Nope. 

Line in the sand after he goes as well, don't sign any more huns.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

Stick to the price of £3M in meantime.

If he's still here with a week to go at the end of August can revaluate at that point (what are the offers, how does the team look etc)

That's exactly how I see it going - that we'll quite probably have to compromise on the price and there is no way we are doing that right now.

We do need to sell this summer though.

He wants away & come January his values drops a lot. 

The £3m or whatever we’re targeting now, becomes £2m or less in January.

I think if we got an offer of £2.5m with some add ons, we’d probably bite. 

8 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

We do need to sell this summer though.

He wants away & come January his values drops a lot. 

The £3m or whatever we’re targeting now, becomes £2m or less in January.

I think if we got an offer of £2.5m with some add ons, we’d probably bite. 

Not in June though. Let's at least have him back to work and training (and playing?) and then he (or his Dad) might put more pressure on the interested clubs to up their game

He's no world beater. But he's a competitive, physical, consistent, 7/10 every week type player - the type of player that pragmatic managers love. I'm certain there's a few championship clubs would gladly snap him up and I'm also sure he'll do alright there.

No ill will from me, I always admired the bollocks he showed taking penalties - reliability. Time to move on for both parties

• Upvote 1

Loved signing for the Dons and playing in the beginning. Our best player for several years. Has a dip in form and fans get on his back for being a hun and want rid of him despite being our best player and top goal scorer. Now he wants away as said fans have fucked it for him here. Same fans blame Ferguson for the team being shite.

Its embarrassing to admit to being an Aberdeen fan now. It really is. Chips on shoulders about everything, stuck in the 80’s and the most negative, abusive fans to our own players. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 8
1 minute ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Loved signing for the Dons and playing in the beginning. Our best player for several years. Has a dip in form and fans get on his back for being a hun and want rid of him despite being our best player and top goal scorer. Now he wants away as said fans have fucked it for him here. Same fans blame Ferguson for the team being shite.

Its embarrassing to admit to being an Aberdeen fan now. It really is. Chips on shoulders about everything, stuck in the 80’s and the most negative, abusive fans to our own players. 

Fergusons our best player, no two ways about it, he scored 16 goals last season, wouldn't exactly call that a dip in form? The key information you're missing here is the transfer request, his dad being an utter fool about the Watford bid and slating Aberdeen at every turn but yeh its all on the fans, and also him going to seville to support rangers. 

• Upvote 1

If Ferguson is fit, he plays, even when team is doing well. That should say enough & that is under last 3 managers (regardless of how we rate them) I think probably only McCrorie has similar record of ‘guaranteed’ place in team for most part under all 3 managers. 

Ferguson is a player that would get a game for any side in SPFL for most part, including the arse cheeks because with better players around him he is at his best & with shite players around him (at SPFL level) he is (more often than not) not one of those shite ones.

Get the money for him now as he wants away & runs risk of stagnation, he will be a hard player to replace regardless but it needs to happen