Lewis Ferguson

1 minute ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Only one of them a wap as well. Doesn't sit right with me that.

I'm a strong advocate for a return to the three foreigner rule. Are you with me?

No because it was the four foreigner rule & no cunts foreign now anyway. Only ‘The Three Degrees’ of separation now anyway. Every cunts related. 

Quick scroll through any football forum backs this up

51 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Watching Milan against Inter. Dire game. What happened? Used to be fantastic back in the 90s. 

You had players like van basten, maldini, barese, costacurta, Ronaldo, zenga, dino baggio, Simone, massaro, papin, lentini

and now you have 

giroud, loftus cheek, leao, barella, acerbi, martinez.

absolute chalk and cheese, quality drop is frightening, from world class players to mediocre crap IMO. The Milan vs Barcelona euro final 4-0 was one of the best games I have ever seen, with the talent on show that day.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

You had players like van basten, maldini, barese, costacurta, Ronaldo, zenga, dino baggio, Simone, massaro, papin, lentini

and now you have 

giroud, loftus cheek, leao, barella, acerbi, martinez.

absolute chalk and cheese, quality drop is frightening, from world class players to mediocre crap IMO. The Milan vs Barcelona euro final 4-0 was one of the best games I have ever seen, with the talent on show that day.

Yes. Great times for Milan those. Doubt if they'll ever see them again.

5 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Yes. Great times for Milan those. Doubt if they'll ever see them again.

Not a chance, Always haunted by Gianluigi Lentini motor accident, probably would have become one of the best wingers in history such as his talent. An absolute shame for him and his family.

22 minutes ago, pocrawred said:

And you think He's not important to Bologna?

Definitely, shown by the gesture tonight, winning 1-3 away at Roma almost certainly qualifies them for champions league next year which in itself, is a fantastic achievement for that club. Well done ferguson and co, captain in such a small length of time as well, some going.