Lewis Ferguson

4 hours ago, HaarDon said:

To call Ferguson a great player for us for years is just ridiculous.

Take your blinkers off.

He's probably been our most consistent player in the last 4 years. He's been a very successful signing and regardless of what people think he's contributions on the pitch will be missed. 

But we seem to be doing well out of this deal and i wish him well.

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, styrofoamplates said:

Decent player. Scored some vital goals. Too much baggage. 

Get the Hun Cunt to fuck. 

It's hardly his fault he is part of a family where his dad and uncle played for the huns for many years. At the end of the day he did well for AFC which is the most important thing. If every signing we made was as successful as Ferguson we would be very well set as a club. 

At the end of the day if we are going to continue to try and sign promising young Scottish talent with the aim of developing them and selling on for tidy profit then people need to accept that a large percentage of those players will have grown up supporting one of the ugly sisters. That's just Scotland for you. It's reality. McKenna supported Celtic Ferguson the huns but as young players both made over 100 appearances for AFC and made us millions in the transfer market which is the only thing that truly matters. Most players that play for AFC were never fans of the club. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, pocrawred said:

Hun cnts bitter they never got him on a free!! Nae exactly but still a bunch of C U Next Tuesdays.... Suppose the huns havent sold any of there youth to Italy yet!! If they dont no one else can is the attitude of the govan piglets

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/lewis-ferguson-moving-to-bologna-for-£3m.212484/

Will they not get a percentage of this?

Good deal that. A million more than I thought we’d deal at. It’s a good move for Ferguson as well. And to think his hun family were moaning about us not accepting bids of less than half that value for him.

For all the abuse he’s taken (from me as well), Gunn seems to have done a good job this transfer window so far. Hopefully he can get a few more signings over the line in time for the start of the season.

1 hour ago, King Street Loon said:

Take your blinkers off.

He's probably been our most consistent player in the last 4 years. He's been a very successful signing and regardless of what people think he's contributions on the pitch will be missed. 

But we seem to be doing well out of this deal and i wish him well.

The people who realise Fergueon wasn't that great for us in a really shite team need to take their blinkers off.

He is very good at penalties but he would consistently balloon shots over the bar and wasnt anything spectacular.

Just my opinion of course (and plenty others).

Agree £3mill + is excellent.

Good luck to him but let's be honest when talking about players without the red tinted glasses on.

Rooney was utter pish the last 2 years for us. That's reality whether he was given the penalty box service or not, but most fans thought he was great during that time due to their loyalty to him.

• Upvote 1

Romano just tweeted saying it’s 2.5m euros plus add ons. Disappointing if true considering we rejected 2m from Millwall a week or 2 ago. 

We should of tried to get Sydney van Hooijdonk as part of the deal. Maybe unrealistic but I remember he was mentioned last summer but can’t remember if it was legit or made up? 

• Haha 1

Good deal all round… as with the Ramsey transfer, sound like it’s very much add-on and incentive driven. Given he only has 24 months on his contract I’m happy with 2.5M euro.

Did well for us as a player but the stuff coming from his old man and his missus (and even his pet dog posting on Instagram that he hates Aberdeen!), then the Seville debacle…. it became clear he needed to be moved on. 

• Haha 1