Reserve & Youth Teams Thread

FULL TIME | Huddersfield Town 2-3 Aberdeen.

Michael Ruth's goal and a double from Bruce Anderson hand The Dons victory in today's friendly against The Terriers in West Yorkshire.

Jackson, Ramsay, Mackenzie, Robertson, Bollan, Turner, Trialist, S Ross ©, Anderson, E Ross, Ruth.

Subs:- Ritchie (GK), Chesser, Linden, Barron, Booth, Shanks, Hanratty.

Anyone heard anything about who the trialist midfielder was? I saw the mach report on the club website said he played well but no names mentioned.

Guest the shepherd

UPDATE | Today's scheduled U18 match against Ross County will now be played at Cormack Park with kick off at 3.30pm.

EJqqn-XWkAASYD7.jpg

Any word on the fulltime score?

We will be entitled to a development fee when he left (I think ) but will get a fee if he moves on but your talking small amounts as we will presumably be listed in his player passbook. A very highly rated player by all accounts. Apparently his family are big Aberdeen fans.

Well done RUL with Academy football highlights.I think Aberdeen u16s were to play Celtic u16s on Sunday too.Would have been a good match at Balgownie .I then realised it might well have been hosted at the new Cormack Park.Good to see the teams doing welll

.Terry Taylor tidy midfielder,was very small at Aberdeen,often playing well up his age group.Could tackle and hold his own and could see a pass.Scottish born and bred but also eligible for Wales and was Wales u15s captain,now Wales through and through! Doing well at Wolves,cameo first team appearances in friendlies and League Cup.

We will be entitled to a development fee when he left (I think ) but will get a fee if he moves on but your talking small amounts as we will presumably be listed in his player passbook. A very highly rated player by all accounts. Apparently his family are big Aberdeen fans.

Can't be that big Aberdeen fans if he fucked off to England first chance he got

Midget is Ethan Ross.A picture of Ethan as well beside big Scott McKenna at Brechin in his first u20 game looking tiny.Mea culpa,sorry,I remember Terry Taylor looking small as very young player in u20s matches against some first team

giants Ross County hammer throwers.

he was about 15 when he played for 20s. I know terry and he’s a top lad. Yes he left the club he loved for England but it’s a move that looks to be paying off! Best of luck to him!
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Terry Taylor is doing well slippers He is captain of the u18s at Wolves and gradually been given more big match first team experience.He also has already played for Wales u21s and the decision to play for Wales looks a wise one. I don't remember Terry being particularly tall,I do remember his mop of black curly hair which I had myself as a young man before baldness intervened !! All the best to Terry and Archie Mair at Norwich City.That was a really good u17s team a few years ago.