The Cockney Don

Reserve & Youth Teams Thread

U13's beat Celtic 1-0 Saturday, celtic first defeat in 2 years at that age group. Son of Neil Simpson scoring the only goal. A very promising left sided player.

U15's also beat Celtic 2-1 with both teams playing a few U14's up. Two weeks left of the season at this level.

Well done RUL with Academy football highlights.I think Aberdeen u16s were to play Celtic u16s on Sunday too.Would have been a good match at Balgownie .I then realised it might well have been hosted at the new Cormack Park.Good to see the teams doing welll

.Terry Taylor tidy midfielder,was very small at Aberdeen,often playing well up his age group.Could tackle and hold his own and could see a pass.Scottish born and bred but also eligible for Wales and was Wales u15s captain,now Wales through and through! Doing well at Wolves,cameo first team appearances in friendlies and League Cup.

We will be entitled to a development fee when he left (I think ) but will get a fee if he moves on but your talking small amounts as we will presumably be listed in his player passbook. A very highly rated player by all accounts. Apparently his family are big Aberdeen fans.

Can't be that big Aberdeen fans if he fucked off to England first chance he got

Terry Taylor tidy midfielder,was very small at Aberdeen

Well, if 6 foot at 13 years old is small, then I suppose he was.....

AD705522-09-E0-4-C2-C-B40-A-AB921-ED815-

• Upvote 1

Can't be that big Aberdeen fans if he fucked off to England first chance he got

It is a strange one for us as fans, I guess if your actually in that situation where it’s your career you view it differently?

Well, if 6 foot at 13 years old is small, then I suppose he was.....

AD705522-09-E0-4-C2-C-B40-A-AB921-ED815-

Who’s the midget?

Guest the shepherd

Should be dead to us

Stuff him

Did he cut your feet like?

Guest the shepherd

He was trying to give him a shave at the time.

Midget is Ethan Ross.A picture of Ethan as well beside big Scott McKenna at Brechin in his first u20 game looking tiny.Mea culpa,sorry,I remember Terry Taylor looking small as very young player in u20s matches against some first team

giants Ross County hammer throwers.

Edited by graham

Midget is Ethan Ross.A picture of Ethan as well beside big Scott McKenna at Brechin in his first u20 game looking tiny.Mea culpa,sorry,I remember Terry Taylor looking small as very young player in u20s matches against some first team

giants Ross County hammer throwers.

he was about 15 when he played for 20s. I know terry and he’s a top lad. Yes he left the club he loved for England but it’s a move that looks to be paying off! Best of luck to him!
  • Upvote 1

Terry Taylor is doing well slippers He is captain of the u18s at Wolves and gradually been given more big match first team experience.He also has already played for Wales u21s and the decision to play for Wales looks a wise one. I don't remember Terry being particularly tall,I do remember his mop of black curly hair which I had myself as a young man before baldness intervened !! All the best to Terry and Archie Mair at Norwich City.That was a really good u17s team a few years ago.

He also has already played for Wales u21s

Well, no, he hasn't. Not doing too well on this subject big G

Well, no, he hasn't. Not doing too well on this subject big G

He was in squad for game against Bosnia earlier this month but not sure if he played

He was in squad for game against Bosnia earlier this month but not sure if he played

He never came on as a sub.

Cheers Ollie. Never trust wiki

Edited by Tommy

He didn't
  • Upvote 1

Terry Taylor,Wales u21s debut last week,Tuesday 19th November 2019 as sub on the hour at the Racecourse,Wrexham in 1-0 win over Bosnia Herzgovina.I was there that day he made his famous debut age 14 at Montrose for Aberdeen u20s v Kilmarnock.If memory serves me he came on with Aberdeen winning,and we ended up losing 3-2.

Terry Taylor,Wales u21s debut last week,Tuesday 19th November 2019 as sub on the hour at the Racecourse,Wrexham in 1-0 win over Bosnia Herzgovina.

You're a stubborn man Graeme, despite me posting the link above.

428-B9-B75-76-F5-4-A1-F-9-FF8-A12-A614-E

• Upvote 1

Terry Taylor,Wales u21s debut last week,Tuesday 19th November 2019 as sub on the hour at the Racecourse,Wrexham in 1-0 win over Bosnia Herzgovina.I was there that day he made his famous debut age 14 at Montrose for Aberdeen u20s v Kilmarnock.If memory serves me he came on with Aberdeen winning,and we ended up losing 3-2.

Graham I'd give up.

The mighty Wikipedia confirms ,Terry Taylor Wales u21s 1 game,goals 0.There is even a whole paragraph devoted to o his 'appearance', with a link to the Wales website.post that link and we can frame it for posterity !! Hope Dean gets s game on Saturday.

The mighty Wikipedia confirms ,Terry Taylor Wales u21s 1 game,goals 0.There is even a whole paragraph devoted to o his 'appearance', with a link to the Wales website.post that link and we can frame it for posterity !! Hope Dean gets s game on Saturday.

Fuck sake Graham, Ollie is mates with the guy. Give it up eh.

You're a stubborn man Graeme, despite me posting the link above.

428-B9-B75-76-F5-4-A1-F-9-FF8-A12-A614-E

Bosnia must have loaned Wales a sub goalie. 

Dont understand good will to two twats that left before even playing a game

Because I know them both personally that’s why. It reflects well on club if they both go on to be EPL regulars. I’d wish any player well regardless if I knew them or not, as long as the club was compensated and it wasn’t to any other team in Scotland. Edited by slippers