Bruce Anderson

10 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

ok, cheers for the info. that's good news,  If this goes ahead I think 6 months with Hamilton might work out well for Bruce and for us. They like to play 2 up top and playing off a big physical striker will suit him. Also think Brian Rice is a good coach and someone fresh might help kick start him.

Brian Rice a good coach ? 

He openly admitted after the game v us at Pittodrie he basically had no idea what he was doing ?

2 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Even Considine said he’s been really sharp in training & scoring all sorts of goals but just hasn’t been given the chance to prove himself.

Thats a few times now Considine has had a wee dig at McInnes & the attacking side of his game in general ? 

Aye there was a red TV game where Consi was slating the substitutions when he was co commenting. Doesn't seem scared to say his piece 

11 hours ago, Millertime said:

Considine is fucking shite too and how he absolutely ripped a living out of us for so long is scandalous 

He is 5th on the list of all time appearances for the club, will probably be 4th by the end of the season, a league cup winners medal on his cabinet along with 3 Scotland caps, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't give a fuck what a call centre worker thinks of him.

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
3 hours ago, shut up meg said:

He is 5th on the list of all time appearances for the club, will probably be 4th by the end of the season, a league cup winners medal on his cabinet along with 3 Scotland caps, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't give a fuck what a call centre worker thinks of him.

He is pretty rubbish tho!

• Dildo 1

Great servant, nothing against the loon, cut him open and he bleeds dandy etc etc.

But at the same time from a weakness of pace at LB he's now morphed into a LCB in a three with (pending tonight) a LWB beside him whom we all hoped would be featuring more at the other end of the park.  Result is approaching a 6 year big left back shaped hole with the word PACE writ large across it.  At least thats what it looks like on the training board of the other 11 clubs. 

54 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Great servant, nothing against the loon, cut him open and he bleeds dandy etc etc.

But at the same time from a weakness of pace at LB he's now morphed into a LCB in a three with (pending tonight) a LWB beside him whom we all hoped would be featuring more at the other end of the park.  Result is approaching a 6 year big left back shaped hole with the word PACE writ large across it.  At least thats what it looks like on the training board of the other 11 clubs. 

Leigh is pretty pacy. If he isn't the quickest at the club, he's certainly one of the top 3 at worst. Now he's fit, my preference is to see us go to a flat back 4 (Hoban at right back until we get ourselves a proper one) allowing Hayes to be deployed much further up the park. I don't expect this to happen anytime soon though

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

Leigh is pretty pacy. If he isn't the quickest at the club, he's certainly one of the top 3 at worst. Now he's fit, my preference is to see us go to a flat back 4 (Hoban at right back until we get ourselves a proper one) allowing Hayes to be deployed much further up the park. I don't expect this to happen anytime soon though

How many windows now?

Agree on Leigh and Hayes though.  And stop with this left footer on the right malarkey (in a non sectarian way of course) 

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

Aye. Contrary to my previous misgivings I'm in favour of Leigh starting at left back to push Jonny forward on the left side and get Hedges away from right wing back which is an absolute waste. 

On 2/2/2021 at 7:59 AM, shut up meg said:

He's a solid player, has been our most consistent defender over the last 2-3 years.

Edit: Granted, the bar has been a bit low at times.

I'm in the fan club, but hope the talent is high enough in 21-22 that he comes off the bench.

I wish the loon nothing but the best and hope he earns himself a contract at Hamilton. But they're starting to get a bit detached at the bottom of the league so if he does, it's likely to be with him playing in the Championship. Which sadly is where I think his true level stands