Bruce Anderson

6 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

Anderson now playing with allegedly poorer players but now performing and putting the ball in the net, playing off a big striker and doing well. Hope the lad keeps scoring and gets a good move for next season

Sometimes it's just about being in the right environment at the right time. 

Makes you wonder why he didn't perform at Ayr though eh?  Tactics? Attitude? 

8 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

Anderson now playing with allegedly poorer players but now performing and putting the ball in the net, playing off a big striker and doing well. Hope the lad keeps scoring and gets a good move for next season

When do we have to offer a new contract by? Even if only to trigger the compensation/development  clause 

3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Sometimes it's just about being in the right environment at the right time. 

Makes you wonder why he didn't perform at Ayr though eh?  Tactics? Attitude? 

One of the players said on RedTv the other week that he was performing great in training & scoring all sorts of goals. 
So if it was an attitude thing then it was more likely from Mcinnes &/or (in part Anderson) if he was not playing Mcinnes’s defensive strategy 

1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

One of the players said on RedTv the other week that he was performing great in training & scoring all sorts of goals. 
So if it was an attitude thing then it was more likely from Mcinnes &/or (in part Anderson) if he was not playing Mcinnes’s defensive strategy 

I think it's clear that Bruce and McInnes just don't get on. 

I was talking about his time at Ayr though f and d.  By all accounts he was poor there. 

Yet at (arguably) a similar level in the reserves he was fine enough. Maybe because tactics suited better

I'd say championship is a higher level than the reserves. 

I watched Ayr against Hearts and they played 4-2-3-1 with Cammy Smith in the middle of the three.  But they played it on the floor for the most part and tried to keep possession. 

Let’s be clear. I am still not saying Anderson is great (or bad like so many have been) I genuinely am only saying he has never been given any kind of fair chance under Mcinnes & Mcinnes has definitely favoured complete shite players over him constantly in a desperate attempt to justify his signing of them rather than allowing Anderson any kind of decent chance to prove himself 

• Upvote 4
  • Dildo 1

Let’s be clear. I am still not saying Anderson is great (or bad like so many have been) I genuinely am only saying he has never been given any kind of fair chance under Mcinnes & Mcinnes has definitely favoured complete shite players over him constantly in a desperate attempt to justify his signing of them rather than allowing Anderson any kind of decent chance to prove himself 

That’s probably one of your finest posts. Respect.

8 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Before this season Wright was in the same boat with Mcinnes really in and out, lots of bench time

7 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

Before this season Wright was in the same boat with Mcinnes really in and out, lots of bench time

You look at his appearance stats & it doesn’t look bad but if you actually look at the times & circumstances around the vast majority of those appearances & you see how poorly he has been treated (imo)

Even that start he got in Hearts game by Mcinnes  a while back (after he scored week before & was basically forced to play him) he still got hung out to dry (tactically) even though he did nothing wrong in game & got in good positions.

To his credit though, it was the one time I remember  he stuck up for Anderson post match & said he was basically fighting a losing battle. Didn’t stop him dropping him again next game though. Like I say. Poorly managed/developed by Mcinnes 

Here's the thing though...

We're potentially about to lose a talent that cost us nothing but could, under the right manager, be sold for McKenna/Cosgrove amounts of cash... It's utter fucking negligence of McInnes (again) to let this boy go... If he's screaming out for funds stop being a useless c*nt and develop players to sell... It's entirely probable Bruce would thrive under a new manager...

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, dj_bollocks said:

Here's the thing though...

We're potentially about to lose a talent that cost us nothing but could, under the right manager, be sold for McKenna/Cosgrove amounts of cash... It's utter fucking negligence of McInnes (again) to let this boy go... If he's screaming out for funds stop being a useless c*nt and develop players to sell... It's entirely probable Bruce would thrive under a new manager...

Don't think McInnes possesses the skill set to develop players.

7 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

Did something none of our strikers looked capable of doing at the weekend!

Is it too early to force some humble pie down the throats of the experts who said Anderson isn't good enough for this level?  

Not at all. Open up DM