Bruce Anderson

6 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

No, the compensation is significantly less as it’s cross boarders. 

No it isn't. There is a standard FIFA formula for working out development fee payments due on cross border transfers

Within England, their PFCC has a different arrangement for development fees if a player joins another English club.  That is why Charlton were so keen for Joe Aribo to join another English club and were gutted/furious that he chose to join sevco. They got £300k using the FIFA formula whereas the PFCC would have more than likely ordered an English club to pay well in excess of a million. Scotland chooses to use the FIFA formula for intra Scotland transfers

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

No it isn't. There is a standard FIFA formula for working out development fee payments due on cross border transfers

Within England, their PFCC has a different arrangement for development fees if a player joins another English club.  That is why Charlton were so keen for Joe Aribo to join another English club and were gutted/furious that he chose to join sevco. They got £300k using the FIFA formula whereas the PFCC would have more than likely ordered an English club to pay well in excess of a million. Scotland chooses to use the FIFA formula for intra Scotland transfers

What a surprise, the English use a different formula to see even more inflation in their joke of a market ?

8 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

I stand corrected ??

On 4/10/2021 at 11:51 PM, Millertime said:

What's he done at Hamilton to prove he can play at this level, score 2 goals and none since, in 5 games?

Anderson, unfortunately, has had enough opportunity for me and has fallen short.

We require a better standard of striker I'm afraid.

Hamilton in the championship is probably Bruce's level, although he didn't perform particularly well when on loan at Ayr.

17 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

This time last year most on here were wanting rid of Wright and Hedges

Hedges and Wright had something about them though, even when they were off the boil at times.

I've yet to see anything in Anderson to make me think he'll make it at this level.  I'd love to be proven wrong, and maybe he does need to work in a different setup, but he's hardly set the world alight at Aberdeen, Ayr or Hamilton. 

15 hours ago, Hoofball said:

No, the compensation is significantly less as it’s cross boarders

Only info I can find related to the huns so won’t post link to those cunts but it goes on about Ings from Burnley to Liverpool. 
Liverpool paid 6.5 million plus add ons but if Ings had joined a Scottish club Burnley would’ve only received 270k as the formula set out be FIFA (cross boarders) is different to that set out by the FA

fight1.jpg

• Haha 1

Why do people always use Shankland as an example of a player who "we let go" that we shouldn't have? Played all his career in the lower leagues, and finally playing for a premiership side that's sitting in the bottom half of the league, below us! Ryan Fraser would have been a better example.

He's also scored less goals this season than one of our midfielders, and thats with us having scored less than only 2 teams (one of whom is United, the team this fabled wonder striker, Shankland, plays for!)

11 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

This really has the makings of one of regret for Glass.

Livi will get a tune from him & sell him on probably knowing our luck but then we deserve fk all for him after not giving him a chance. McInnes will be the one to blame if Anderson proves to be worthy 

Done fuck all to warrant a decent wage here, 4 goals for Ayr and Hamilton isn't good enough tbh

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
8 minutes ago, Millertime said:

And so, mcinnes will be to praise when Anderson flops?

£20 bet that he doesn't score 12 league goals next season?

Why would I bet on ANY Livi player scoring 12 goals next season? 
Their days of having a Bingham/Hernandez in top flight are long gone & rare. I certainly wouldn’t bet on a player I have never even said is a great player, just one that was never given a chance (like many other young players) by the previous SHITE one track minded manager

11 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

This really has the makings of one of regret for Glass.

Livi will get a tune from him & sell him on probably knowing our luck but then we deserve fk all for him after not giving him a chance. McInnes will be the one to blame if Anderson proves to be worthy 

We pushed for Anderson to go there and allowed it for free just as long as we got JET and a 20% sell on fee if Anderson actually does well, which i doubt.