Bruce Anderson

Why do people always use Shankland as an example of a player who "we let go" that we shouldn't have? Played all his career in the lower leagues, and finally playing for a premiership side that's sitting in the bottom half of the league, below us! Ryan Fraser would have been a better example.

He's also scored less goals this season than one of our midfielders, and thats with us having scored less than only 2 teams (one of whom is United, the team this fabled wonder striker, Shankland, plays for!)

11 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

This really has the makings of one of regret for Glass.

Livi will get a tune from him & sell him on probably knowing our luck but then we deserve fk all for him after not giving him a chance. McInnes will be the one to blame if Anderson proves to be worthy 

Done fuck all to warrant a decent wage here, 4 goals for Ayr and Hamilton isn't good enough tbh

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
8 minutes ago, Millertime said:

And so, mcinnes will be to praise when Anderson flops?

£20 bet that he doesn't score 12 league goals next season?

Why would I bet on ANY Livi player scoring 12 goals next season? 
Their days of having a Bingham/Hernandez in top flight are long gone & rare. I certainly wouldn’t bet on a player I have never even said is a great player, just one that was never given a chance (like many other young players) by the previous SHITE one track minded manager

11 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

This really has the makings of one of regret for Glass.

Livi will get a tune from him & sell him on probably knowing our luck but then we deserve fk all for him after not giving him a chance. McInnes will be the one to blame if Anderson proves to be worthy 

We pushed for Anderson to go there and allowed it for free just as long as we got JET and a 20% sell on fee if Anderson actually does well, which i doubt.

Never managed to fulfill his form or potential she displayed in the under 21 team 

we were fair in loaning him out where if he had done the business then would have been considered , but didn’t and he has now moved on 

I see similarities in his career in comparison to shankland , but he has found his level with united , defenders are getting used to him and he’s not having the same impact 

livi will be his level I think 

but I still thank and applaud him for the goal against “ the hun” 

• 9 months later...