Bruce Anderson

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Absolutely,

He’s not good enough for us, but playing in a front 2 with a big lump like the lad Ogkmpoe every week will suit him 

He looked every bit good enough for us from what I seen there. See how he goes but if he does well for them he deserves a run with us. 

18 minutes ago, OddJob said:

Says it all really

Indeed.

So Brian Rice has had him for 2 games and has manged to get more out of him, and utilise him with more success than McInnes has managed in what, 3 years?

Given his 2 performances he's clearly not as bad as most on here love to think.

Helps if your manager knows where and how to use you it seems.

I am a bit in the middle with Anderson. I don't know if he is good enough or not as I haven't seen enough of him, he was terribly exposed against the Huns earlier this season when he was isolated up top with high balls being pumped up to him a bit like Hornby Yesterday. I wish the lad all the best and hope he has a good career at Hamilton and beyond, I suspect he might prove a few wrong going forward

Anderson is a natural goal scorer, poacher type. He is no use up front on his own though and a total waste of time if played up front on his own. We never seen anything much from him because more often than not played him upfront on his own and had high balls launched at him.

Anytime he came on when we were pushing for a goal and had someone else upfront with him I thought he carried a genuine goalscoring threat. A combination of not being a 6 ft plus lump and being unsuited to being upfront on his own ensured he wouldn't shine under Derek

• Upvote 1