Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RedRichard

Bruce Anderson

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

That makes no sense TWICE

re write history? What history being re-written?

 

ball going wide but on way IN it hits someone’s arse

 

🤣

 

fkn melt. You actually want him to fail as well

I want him to fail?

How do you know that, you arsehole?

Of course I don’t. 

As for “the melt” comment, have a look in the mirror 

 

 

Edited by WesthillWanderersFC

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Ach well doesn't count then

 

youre a right fuckin dick, ken at? 

Not if it’s going wide of the goal, for once, you’re right 

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Let’s not re-write history.

As for his goal tonight, it was going wide until it hit someone’s arse on the way in. 

McInnes defending his decision to put him out on loan to the useless bint Jane Lewis. Got a bit prickly there.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I want him to fail?

How do you know that, you arsehole?

Of course I don’t. 

As for “the melt” comment, have a look in the mirror 

 

 

Your comments clearly lend more in support of McInnes than Anderson in terms of the subject in hand.

So yes, the impression you give is to discredit Anderson & defend McInnes 

 

still, your comments made zero sense TWICE

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Not if it’s going wide of the goal, for once, you’re right 

Who's on the scoresheet? Right place right time. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Who's on the scoresheet? Right place right time. 
 

 

Stop re-writing history 

He didn’t score because another player made an arse of it. That’s what the history books say

Edited by fine-n-dandy

Share this post


Link to post

Anderson now playing with allegedly poorer players but now performing and putting the ball in the net, playing off a big striker and doing well. Hope the lad keeps scoring and gets a good move for next season

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

Anderson now playing with allegedly poorer players but now performing and putting the ball in the net, playing off a big striker and doing well. Hope the lad keeps scoring and gets a good move for next season

Sometimes it's just about being in the right environment at the right time. 

Makes you wonder why he didn't perform at Ayr though eh?  Tactics? Attitude? 

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

Anderson now playing with allegedly poorer players but now performing and putting the ball in the net, playing off a big striker and doing well. Hope the lad keeps scoring and gets a good move for next season

When do we have to offer a new contract by? Even if only to trigger the compensation/development  clause 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

When do we have to offer a new contract by? Even if only to trigger the compensation/development  clause 

 

 

Based on mcinnes comments it's already agreed. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Sometimes it's just about being in the right environment at the right time. 

Makes you wonder why he didn't perform at Ayr though eh?  Tactics? Attitude? 

One of the players said on RedTv the other week that he was performing great in training & scoring all sorts of goals. 
So if it was an attitude thing then it was more likely from Mcinnes &/or (in part Anderson) if he was not playing Mcinnes’s defensive strategy 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

One of the players said on RedTv the other week that he was performing great in training & scoring all sorts of goals. 
So if it was an attitude thing then it was more likely from Mcinnes &/or (in part Anderson) if he was not playing Mcinnes’s defensive strategy 

I think it's clear that Bruce and McInnes just don't get on. 

I was talking about his time at Ayr though f and d.  By all accounts he was poor there. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I think it's clear that Bruce and McInnes just don't get on. 

I was talking about his time at Ayr though f and d.  By all accounts he was poor there. 

So was McKenna at that level ‘by all accounts’ 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

So was McKenna at that level ‘by all accounts’ 

I'm not having a go at the lad. 

Just trying to understand why he didn't make a better fist of it at Ayr at a lower level. 

Share this post


Link to post

Mcinnes has definitely treated Anderson like shite & totally stunted his development  for whatever reasons

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Your comments clearly lend more in support of McInnes than Anderson in terms of the subject in hand.

So yes, the impression you give is to discredit Anderson & defend McInnes 

 

still, your comments made zero sense TWICE

Well you’re talking shite.

I don’t wish Bruce Anderson any ill & I want McInnes out.

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I'm not having a go at the lad. 

Just trying to understand why he didn't make a better fist of it at Ayr at a lower level. 

Yet at (arguably) a similar level in the reserves he was fine enough. Maybe because tactics suited better

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Yet at (arguably) a similar level in the reserves he was fine enough. Maybe because tactics suited better

I'd say championship is a higher level than the reserves. 

I watched Ayr against Hearts and they played 4-2-3-1 with Cammy Smith in the middle of the three.  But they played it on the floor for the most part and tried to keep possession. 

Share this post


Link to post

Let’s be clear. I am still not saying Anderson is great (or bad like so many have been) I genuinely am only saying he has never been given any kind of fair chance under Mcinnes & Mcinnes has definitely favoured complete shite players over him constantly in a desperate attempt to justify his signing of them rather than allowing Anderson any kind of decent chance to prove himself 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Let’s be clear. I am still not saying Anderson is great (or bad like so many have been) I genuinely am only saying he has never been given any kind of fair chance under Mcinnes & Mcinnes has definitely favoured complete shite players over him constantly in a desperate attempt to justify his signing of them rather than allowing Anderson any kind of decent chance to prove himself 

That’s probably one of your finest posts. Respect.

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Let’s be clear. I am still not saying Anderson is great (or bad like so many have been) I genuinely am only saying he has never been given any kind of fair chance under Mcinnes & Mcinnes has definitely favoured complete shite players over him constantly in a desperate attempt to justify his signing of them rather than allowing Anderson any kind of decent chance to prove himself 

Before this season Wright was in the same boat with Mcinnes really in and out, lots of bench time

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

Before this season Wright was in the same boat with Mcinnes really in and out, lots of bench time

You look at his appearance stats & it doesn’t look bad but if you actually look at the times & circumstances around the vast majority of those appearances & you see how poorly he has been treated (imo)

 

Even that start he got in Hearts game by Mcinnes  a while back (after he scored week before & was basically forced to play him) he still got hung out to dry (tactically) even though he did nothing wrong in game & got in good positions.

To his credit though, it was the one time I remember  he stuck up for Anderson post match & said he was basically fighting a losing battle. Didn’t stop him dropping him again next game though. Like I say. Poorly managed/developed by Mcinnes 

Edited by fine-n-dandy

Share this post


Link to post

Anderson is not good enough for Aberdeen.

 

Another couple of goals and we'll be signing him up on a new contract regardless.

 

Absolute credit to the boy as I thought he'd be out of full time football by August. Well played Sir.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, slippers said:

Front runner for fans player of the year now surely? 

I think some goals against Hibs and Livvie would be required for that

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Would take Anderson back at Aberdeen & Mcinnes gone that is for sure

Your wish shall come true eventually

Share this post


Link to post

Here's the thing though...

We're potentially about to lose a talent that cost us nothing but could, under the right manager, be sold for McKenna/Cosgrove amounts of cash... It's utter fucking negligence of McInnes (again) to let this boy go... If he's screaming out for funds stop being a useless c*nt and develop players to sell... It's entirely probable Bruce would thrive under a new manager...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...