Afc In Unusual Places

My son has donated a Dons scarf to a sports bar in Saskatoon, Canada.

About to post an away top to him so he can wear at his 5-aside sessions during the Canadian winter months.

Was in Marmaras with family a few years back. Me and son were wearing the gold and black away top that mirrored a red and black top Fulham were wearing at the time.

A cheeky bastard in the market shouted good top, Fulham? I said not Fulham, Aberdeen to which he responded "shit team".

No sales for that cunt that day.....

1 hour ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Full of plebs (so i heard) 

Think I've been there 2 or 3 times.

Was populated by a handful of old school casuals and some locals.

Boy who owned it had some fairly effective hash cake thing which I sampled and may have had a fair effect.

On top of the 20 odd beers. He was fae shire, but canna mind far.

Excellent Indian cafe couple of doors along, I mind 'at.

15 hours ago, Woody21 said:

Was in Marmaras with family a few years back. Me and son were wearing the gold and black away top that mirrored a red and black top Fulham were wearing at the time.

A cheeky bastard in the market shouted good top, Fulham? I said not Fulham, Aberdeen to which he responded "shit team".

No sales for that cunt that day.....

Far? ;)

2 hours ago, Alex Ferguson said:

26 West Bar and Grill, Falls Road, Belfast.  

Niall Mcginns restaurant/bar in a shopping centre/cinema complex, he's got Aberdeen memoribilia, shirts and boots on display on the walls.  A must visit in Belfast.

In the Falls Road????

Presumably wearing a black balaclava is now only considered optional?

Coming out of the Oban distillery 2 months ago on a Sunday afternoon.  My daughter and I were wearing Dolly Digital face-masks (other masks are available), bloke outside says "Aberdeen !, Come On You Reds" at me.

I give him a smile and a "Stand Free Min".

So hello, to whoever you were if you're on here.  A nice oasis in a town with a fair bit of RanTic ?