Music

eeps

1 hour ago, G31DON said:

Yup, can still remember the thrill of watching it first time around.  Had tickets to see them at Aecc a few weeks later.

Seen them a few times but Glasgow Green 2008 in the pissing rain, In Rainbows tour, turned out to be the best time. The steam coming off the crowd giving their set an eerie vibe. 

In highschool (Academy to others?) watched my mate who basically based his life on Abfab smack the fuck out of someone when cornered. Then let the rugby players win at arm wrestling for a quiet life.

Through secondary I was fending off the "poofy xxx" directed at him as personal mission.

Turns out he was all the time. Didn't know what it was. Haven't spoken for ages but FB linked... forever.

43 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I'm guessing I've previously revealed my role as the onion eater, coerced by Halpern at HMT, or it is remarkable coincidence.

I don't compare or invoke competition in music. Free had some excellence, as did BD. Straight Shooter was a mind blower for me at 12, that track a fav.

Great to hear Mr Big, pops. Not heard it this century, probably not for 30/35+ years. An excellent reminder ??

What't that like?  ( Im reading a book on hypnotism just now)  Were you aware you were doing it?