Music

eeps

22 hours ago, dervish said:

That's a game ender on top trumps of evenings. Most of mine are a shambles.

Remember much?

12 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

The bends is one of the best albums ever made 

The gig at lemon Tree was 5 days after the bends came out, so didn't know the album that well. 2 dickheads were standing front and centre loudly talking during the quiet bits of Creep.  Thom changed the lyric to include "you fucking arseholes" instead of "so fucking special", got a big cheer. 

• Dildo 1
14 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Big cock ?

Didn't care to think about that. First time I heard of kettle crisps was an abfab ref from him. That's about the result of my filings.

Looking back he was a bit of a queen not even the funny entertaining kind. No chat shows for him. 

14 hours ago, Dad said:

One found via your lassie Poodler son?

Aye she Ken’s her music like. Usually 90’s alternative sorta stuff. She’s taught me a lot and I’m not afraid to say it. Hates Dylan though. 

i snuck on Live at Budokan in the car yesterday morning whilst she slept, 3 or 4 songs in and it was ‘turn that fucking shit off’ 

rude 

These guys are good too, if you like noise distortion in the style of VU etc. 

Mad communists in the 70's one of them got done for highjacking a plane and had to defect to North Korea. 

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Got that on Spotify just now Consi la'. Good stuff. ?  Also have the debut album queued up as as well. 

She's brilliant. 

Doesn't sound like anything else!