Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Music

eeps

3 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Yes i have, many times. 

Afghani Lives Matter. 

Do they?  To your average redneck?  Dude i really enjoy your posts. But the USA is now a broiling mess..headed towards civil war. Because the retards loved a old guy with cheap tan spray.  We have them in Oregon but they know they need us to travel to their worthless  fly specked  places top spend our money

9 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

The Rednecks i know are all upgrading their weapons. 

Should make good TV. 

THey usually end up killing their children, because they are dumb. Progressives like me are fully armed we don't fetishize them. I have several. The first Civil War..the rednecks were on top at first then we regular folks destroyed them . Would be the same here..  or we can give them their nation and allow virus after virus to grow..they hate science  so it would be cool

7 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

Proper Americans, big trucks, big bikes, big BBQ, not afraid of hard work. 

No knowledge? What a load of shite. 

A lot of retards in Texas when it comes to awareness of the world outside of Texas. Probably no more than here tho tbh. Big hatred of all things New York i found. Big love of guns aswell.

Friendly folks tho. I lived there a year and would again. Austins a cool spot. 

On 6/12/2021 at 9:54 AM, Simply Red said:

A lot of retards in Texas when it comes to awareness of the world outside of Texas. Probably no more than here tho tbh. Big hatred of all things New York i found. Big love of guns aswell.

Friendly folks tho. I lived there a year and would again. Austins a cool spot. 

Austin is liberal democrat territory Surrounded be the equivalent of Aberdeenshire mongs with guns

On 6/12/2021 at 9:43 AM, cheesepipes said:

Just leave Oregon, full of benders and BLM types. 

Go to Texas. 

Pipes you are a man of the people.

Stop this

As much as I think Morrissey is now a cunt, The Smiths are probably the best band to come out of the UK.

Jesus and The Mary Chain run them close