Music

eeps

Just been going through some early Beatles stuff

always liked I need you, anytime at all, I should have known better. 

they were tight and had great melodies.

Then it just all went a bit weird. Though I suppose everyone’s songwriting was in the massive shadow caused by Dylan by the mid 60’s. 

Also put on this classic after G-Dons nod to the album the other day. 

guitar is ace, lyrics are bloody ace. He was about 21 writing like that, and whether he plagarised artists or not, he still had to make it his own. 

also love the version with Cash, but this is great.

11 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

Have some coked up Rock n Roll imagination. 

Ram the listening end up the fud, get her to call out the number, ring it up, ear down close and listen out for a hello, say something back. 

Laugh, pass out, forget it happened. 

9 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

An extremely unlikely scenario

Bad reception

Oh boy. So one story in The Dirt centres around a willing groupie who had the receiver of a phone put into her, ahem, flower, by the band, and then had a conversation with her mother in that very position.

The band members did this for their own twisted amusement, but at this point in their lives, they admitted that they weren’t even amused. As AV Club points out, “they lost respect for the woman and for themselves” and, mostly, were just really depressed.

29 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

The band members did this for their own twisted amusement, but at this point in their lives, they admitted that they weren’t even amused. As AV Club points out, “they lost respect for the woman and for themselves” and, mostly, were just really depressed.

Bent. 

14 hours ago, Quagmire said:

Bad reception

Oh boy. So one story in The Dirt centres around a willing groupie who had the receiver of a phone put into her, ahem, flower, by the band, and then had a conversation with her mother in that very position.

Cheers, I must be getting old. Mixing up the books. Been a while since I read them. 

3 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I know , matey. I analyse things too much to be fair. ?

I woke up on Saturday thinking I had chinned my bird. What actually happened was an argument over double dipping after anal and I woke up alone with a smelly Willy. Trying to stay off the powder but she keeps doing it in front of me and this is what happens. Bloody pervs. 

• Dildo 1

I agree with the first sentence. Just drove home from west coast listening to a plethora of 90’s music - pavement, pj Harvey, nick cave, Radiohead, suede, all cover to cover. Was bloody great. 

I suppose I worded that wrong. I just think they’re better all round than the casual culture indie bands. 

• Dildo 1
3 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I agree with the first sentence. Just drove home from west coast listening to a plethora of 90’s music - pavement, pj Harvey, nick cave, Radiohead, suede, all cover to cover. Was bloody great. 

I suppose I worded that wrong. I just think they’re better all round than the casual culture indie bands. 

All great bands, that have not just banged out the same old shit year after year.  I've got every PJ Harvey album, don't like every one but will always buy it as she is fascinating.  To Bring You My Love hasn't dated at all and maybe sounds better now.