Music

eeps

Guest milne_afc

Good stuff, Consi.

Had the chance to see Todd Terje in Bilbao, but missed out because he was playing at same time as Hot Chip and wasn’t really aware of him tbh. Only listened to some of his stuff during the one week comedown after getting home - nice.

6 hours ago, Simply Red said:

^Black Grape bouncing onto the stage to that tune 1995 titp is a gig highlight for me.  Mayhem

I was there.  Think they were on about teatime.?  Prodigy headlining was the highlight obviously.  Similar weather to this weekend, decent eccies and only 20 mins to Hamilton on the train. Good Times ?

20 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

I was there.  Think they were on about teatime.?  Prodigy headlining was the highlight obviously.  Similar weather to this weekend, decent eccies and only 20 mins to Hamilton on the train. Good Times ?

Prodigy was fucking mental. Beck/Chemicals/Leftfield played that year? Could you not walk into Hamilton town centre from the campsite? Or was that Motherwell? Sure it was Hamilton. Into the Morrisons for carry outs and a breakfast. Only 15 then. Started on the E’s a year later, nae breakfast required at a festival after that.

11 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Prodigy was fucking mental. Beck/Chemicals/Leftfield played that year? Could you not walk into Hamilton town centre from the campsite? Or was that Motherwell? Sure it was Hamilton. Into the Morrisons for carry outs and a breakfast. Only 15 then. Started on the E’s a year later, nae breakfast required at a festival after that.

Walked down the hill from Hamilton Town centre.