Music

eeps

Just now, Poodler said:

Ha, just had her sitting through Babyshambles live in Manchester 2004. 

Saw DPT a few times, was at their last ever gig. Carl was always a gent but his music was unlistenable post libs 

No Carl, No Libs.  Everyone was facilitating the flake.  In the hottest indie band in the world, fucking Kate Moss and still heroin is the best thing... useless cunt.

9 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

What have The Clash, The Stones, The Beatles and The Velvets have in common?

Other than the obvious.

The interpersonal dynamics are as interesting as their output. I can't stand McCartney. Bill Wyman is another I couldn't tolerate. Mick Jones I couldn't have a conversation with either. Wouldn't want a pint with Jagger either but he's a fucking genius, a proper artist.

Lou Reid and David Bowie probably the most interesting of all the geniuses of that 60's to 70's era. Couldn't have a pint with Dylan either. Love Lydon but depends what mood he's in. He's pretty fucked in the head overall. 

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

It's probably how much in tune he is with his feminine side. The weemin lap him up, as they do with any man with supreme self confidence, thereby making enemies of weaker men who lack confidence.

He doesn't creep me out but I far preferred Robert Plant in the 70's, and he was similar in some ways. Led Zeppelin's music was my drug for years in my early teens. 

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

Strummer was complex. He wasn't as working class as the others but he felt it and his genius was immensely unique. 

cans.

• Dildo 1
2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

The biggest creep of the 70's was JJB of the Stranglers. He fucked young girls. I met one of his conquests in Troupers in Stoney a few times, who was hooked up with Badger at the time and living there. She was 13 when the frog was fucking her. I don't think she ever recovered. Her life was sad and fucked. 

You just make that shite up . Don’t you?