Music

eeps

16 hours ago, Poodler said:

she is gorgeous too 

Surprise, surprise... Metallica once again selling their souls. There are a ton of female singers across the many metal subgenres whom they could collaborate with, yet they choose this skanky redneck offspring... but what do I know, they're swimming in $$$ and the rest of the metal scene isn't. 

At least the new Iron Maiden album is pretty good. Their post-1999 output blows away anything Metallica have done since 1991.

22 hours ago, Jocky Balboa said:

Surprise, surprise... Metallica once again selling their souls. There are a ton of female singers across the many metal subgenres whom they could collaborate with, yet they choose this skanky redneck offspring... but what do I know, they're swimming in $$$ and the rest of the metal scene isn't. 

At least the new Iron Maiden album is pretty good. Their post-1999 output blows away anything Metallica have done since 1991.

what’s the metallica compilation Tokyo tapes (?) like JB?

sure it has a Whisky in the jar cover ive been looking for

4 hours ago, Poodler said:

Speaking of rap, currently walking through the hood listening to the Marshall mathers lp. I don’t know much about the genre tbh but 20 years later and the lyrics on the album still make me chuckle. 

Some of the best lyrics I’ve ever heard. Mental he hasn’t been cancelled

Imagine if that was a white man singing that filth.