Music

eeps

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Arabian Knight said:

cunt man mare horrendus naff grunny musik fae piddler..whims e ganna fire oan nikelbehk ffs..sakes likes..awricht wan mare tune afore serltirdiys baptism o fire

Reading that I thought I was having an aneurism class tune though.

Chronically under rated band (there's other song but don't want to depress everyone). 

4 hours ago, Arabian Knight said:

cunt man mare horrendus naff grunny musik fae piddler..whims e ganna fire oan nikelbehk ffs..sakes likes..awricht wan mare tune afore serltirdiys baptism o fire

They are pioneers of the Seattle grunge scene. You’re jist a freak 

10 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

You used to get a 'Select Best 20 Albums of the Year ' free CD with the December edition. 1 song from each album. I think ive got every one from 98-2002.

Would love to get a glimpse into Hatters’ collections.

@Misers Hill has an aceic CD collection and Mobby has a huge Viz collection IIRC. 

• Upvote 1

Cassettes good points- portable. Could record your own compilations from the radio. Could copy original albums onto them. Easy to share. Easy to steal from Virgin megastore on Union St, Glasgow by peeling off the wee shitey security sticker.

bad points- sounded shite. Artwork of the album sleeve lacked impact on a smaller scale. The tape would get caught and sometimes snap. Having to fast forward or rewind to find tracks.