Music

eeps

A few depressed cunts amongst us I'm sure - grim times ✌️ 

A given there'll be a glass dick or two pressed against some lips then - so here, afore yous flick the clipper, stick this on 👍 

Several minutes of delight that'll have the goosebumps rippling and the tears a fucking tumbling 😭 

Terrific 

• Dildo 1
52 minutes ago, Dad said:

A few depressed cunts amongst us I'm sure - grim times ✌️ 

A given there'll be a glass dick or two pressed against some lips then - so here, afore yous flick the clipper, stick this on 👍 

Several minutes of delight that'll have the goosebumps rippling and the tears a fucking tumbling 😭 

Terrific 

Their post-apocalyptic trilogy is something else. Dream Theater built a career out of worshipping this era. Classic! 😎🤘

On 2/2/2023 at 3:57 PM, Dad said:

I always get especially delighted when listening to Hemispheres - top, top stuff 😎 

What stands out is just how technically advanced they were for the late 70's and early 80's. Many top bands had a virtuoso, maybe two if they were lucky, but Rush was just a class act all round, with every member being an all-time great at their instrument... and the fact they had such a huge sound as a three piece. The Police maybe came close to matching them, but Rush had the longevity for sure - and they couldn't have wrapped it up better with their final album Clockwork Angels.