Ryan Hedges

1 hour ago, RED_JOHN said:

It didn’t do this account and the Redtaz2 one any harm 

Stop it RJ / redtaz2 

You are possibly the reason for the deletion of negative or dildos on the feedback inputs 

however you have posted reasoned posts , the gang or clique as you identified must be beside themselves 

I do appear to still get a few childish comments for having an opinion that differs  , but that’s what in my view makes a forum 

1 hour ago, Redtaz2 said:

Stop it RJ / redtaz2 

You are possibly the reason for the deletion of negative or dildos on the feedback inputs 

however you have posted reasoned posts , the gang or clique as you identified must be beside themselves 

I do appear to still get a few childish comments for having an opinion that differs  , but that’s what in my view makes a forum 

I think you've fucked up here 

Who's second account is this? 

2 hours ago, Redtaz2 said:

Stop it RJ / redtaz2 

I probably am the reason for the removal of the dildo’s as my fantastic comments don’t warrant them. I was fairly chuffed that my score was red though (for obvious reasons) and not green.

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Considine may not even have had his knee scanned yet, you have to wait for any initial swelling to subside to get an accurate scan.

Glass said that Hedges has a hamstring problem prior to the team flying to Qarabag, and Hedges wasn't on the flight. He was hopeful it wasn't too serious, they'll know by now the extent but haven't updated that I can see. 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Considine may not even have had his knee scanned yet, you have to wait for any initial swelling to subside to get an accurate scan.

Glass said that Hedges has a hamstring problem prior to the team flying to Qarabag, and Hedges wasn't on the flight. He was hopeful it wasn't too serious, they'll know by now the extent but haven't updated that I can see. 

Yeah, Glass said pre-match that Andy will get a scan on Tuesday or Wednesday but also that "it didn't look good". 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Glass said he is out until after the international break. 

I think his exact phrase was “out until after the international break, we’re not sure how long after”.

As much as I hate international football I think this break will come at a good time for us.

A wafer thin squad that’s picking up injuries & struggling with the Thu/Sun games.

A week off will give them a chance to recuperate & us to bring in 2-3 players hopefully.