Ryan Hedges

3 minutes ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

Disappointed if he doesn't sign on he is decent player

However if he goes he can be replaced 

But there's still time to convince him by  actually playing the guy from the start of each game

Cameo  appearances and then I sure he will decide to move on

I’m not sure he’s as good as we think. He hit a purple patch alongside Wright but has never been same player since. I think he can be replaced. 

12 hours ago, Dandyesque said:

Do you seriously believe that any pish the Scottish papers even get seen by the English clubs, let alone influence the fees they are prepared to pay?

I simply meant that the media are used to create the unrest with the players. Then the fans get on players back, then players fk off. Are you even attempting to deny the various media links to our players usually done in week/s leading up to when the play us?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/11/2021 at 10:21 PM, don corleone said:

Sucking off horses is fucking disgusting though. 

On 9/12/2021 at 5:29 PM, shooftahmooftah said:

Well you seem to know what it’s all about, as well as cutting horses heads off. 

On 9/12/2021 at 7:41 PM, Bad_Mobby said:

Horses tails are used for making violin bows 

Continuing on the horse theme.

Here's Glass on Hedges after Wednesday's match:

Stephen Glass emphasised Aberdeen are trying to convince Ryan Hedges to sign an extension - but suggested last night's goalscorer could not be forced to put pen to paper.

The three-times capped Welsh international is a key cog in the Dons' system and talks have been ongoing for some time without a deal being struck between the two parties.

The 26-year-old scored the opener in the Pittodrie club's 2-0 win over Livingston, with David Bates getting his first Aberdeen goal to make it a relatively comfortable night for the Dons.

Hedges is being tracked by a number of English Championship clubs - including Middlesbrough and Blackburn Rovers - and his future remains unclear.

When asked about Hedges' contract talks, Glass said: "We’re trying, you can take a horse to water…

"He was good but disappointed he didn’t get two or three goals tonight.

Neigh chunce he's signing on again.

He'll be sussing any other potential options, so Whinny want to tie himself down at present.

Be looking to mak Mare dosh doon south.

58 minutes ago, Granite95 said:

Glaringly obvious that he's gonna be off since about August, any time a player is "keeping their options open" it almost always ends up with them leaving.

No doubt head down to England and earn treble the wages but no doubt fade into obscurity ala Cosgrove

To be honest, would any of us not take the opportunity to earn more cash in what is a very short career.

Its very rare to have loyalty in the workplace and especially in football nowadays. Guys like Considine staying their whole career at lets face it a provincial club like ours is limited and probably in part a reflection of their abilities.

Hedges is 27, why wouldn't he take the opportunity to triple his wages for the next contract or two?

3 hours ago, Reed or deed said:

He can fuck off.

One goal and half decent showing in about 20 games is where he is at.

Giddy up as well.

Agreed.

Trying to stirrup interest with other clubs while stallion on talks with us.

He's foal of himself, and certainly not as good as he appears to think he is.

I don't think it will be too difficult to filly his position with a better player once he's gone.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Granite95 said:

Glaringly obvious that he's gonna be off since about August, any time a player is "keeping their options open" it almost always ends up with them leaving.

No doubt head down to England and earn treble the wages but no doubt fade into obscurity ala Cosgrove

He was playing at a higher level than Cosgrove down there before we signed him. I doubt he'd set the championship alight, but I doubt he'd struggle to find a team that he'd get a game for most weeks in that league.

Where is Cosgrove now anyway? Their League One? Two? 

3 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

He was playing at a higher level than Cosgrove down there before we signed him. I doubt he'd set the championship alight, but I doubt he'd struggle to find a team that he'd get a game for most weeks in that league.

Where is Cosgrove now anyway? Their League One? Two? 

On the bench for Shrewsbury in League 1 most weeks 

9 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Aye. Daylight robbery getting £2m for him. Whoever at Birmingham decided that was a good idea needs their head looked at.

Funniest was Birmingham fans thought we were being bitter when we said he was honking.

Still least he's able to fufill every lads dream and play in the Papa Johns Trophy

1 hour ago, Andy_123 said:

Aye. Daylight robbery getting £2m for him. Whoever at Birmingham decided that was a good idea needs their head looked at.

Tbf there was a spell he was on fire - for around a year or so.  Utter dung before and after that period right enough!