Best Chippers in Aberdeen(shire).

14 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Shut last night as was the Bay. Agree the Carron is brilliant. Had a really shitty supper from the Torry chippy instead.Wont be back to that establishment.

Did you travel back from Stonehaven to Torry for a chipper?  Should have held on chapping until Gourdon

Nae in Aberdeen but there used to be one in Forfar called Franks the bus stopped off on the way back from Glasgow games.

It was unbelievably cheap, you could get a haddock supper and a jumbo sausage chaser for under £6. Probably cost you the guts of £15 for that in a chipper in Aberdeen.

27 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Patent holder? Can you patent something like that?

I would have thought so min.

It would fall under intellectual property (I may be wrong though) as it is a person's unique idea, design, or creation of a product, therefore would be able to receive government accreditation to acknowledge that fact via a patent and protect it from being copied and passed off as one's own innovation by others, for a period of time. 

On 12/5/2021 at 7:18 PM, Sooper-hanz said:

Shut last night as was the Bay. Agree the Carron is brilliant. Had a really shitty supper from the Torry chippy instead.Wont be back to that establishment.

I noticed this as well. Planned a chipper as we headed south from the game and found both in absolute darkness. Absolutely raging.