Jon Gallagher signs on loan

Bit early to judge but first impression was positive. He is certainly quick. Other than the one where he should have put Wilson in , I thought his decision making was very good also. Unfortunately if he does show up well and stars for us this season he will likely be snapped up by English championship teams or the old firm.

Bit early to judge but first impression was positive. He is certainly quick. Other than the one where he should have put Wilson in , I thought his decision making was very good also. Unfortunately if he does show up well and stars for us this season he will likely be snapped up by English championship teams or the old firm.

He has a degree, so hopefully far too intelligent to go there

Hopefully the point of glass and Clark letting us have him first was to sign him up permanently when his contract expires or at least give us first option knowing he is normally not a player we could afford to sign!

Could be a really good investment if he kicks on at a professional club with game time under his belt

I'd have said Wright would be one of the wide players in the 4.

Hedges and Gallagher more central.

McGinn the other side.

Tbh it didn't look the most secure at the back, not sure it would work against a better side but maybe if the 4 dropped a little deeper it could still work

Another way of looking at it might have been with a midfield 5 in a V shape

I'd have said Wright would be one of the wide players in the 4.

Hedges and Gallagher more central.

McGinn the other side.

Tbh it didn't look the most secure at the back, not sure it would work against a better side but maybe if the 4 dropped a little deeper it could still work

Another way of looking at it might have been with a midfield 5 in a V shape

They were interchanging all the time. 

Most managed that effectively.

• Upvote 1

@SOTR - I'll say it again. He's the fastest player in the league. Big things expected of this lad.

You can say that again.

I hope you are right... like many others I had no expectation of this guy.  Given our links with Atlanta United and various US based businessmen, I assumed this guy was another Myles Anderson-type character.  He won't have been someone McInnes would have been aware of until the opportunity to take him on load arose...