The worst songs you've heard

Poodler

9 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Fuck all that.

I'd always taken it as a kind of - life is totally shite, but I'm gonna enjoy it anyway... 

On my playlist when I'm out on the bike just enjoying life... 

Little hairy toes tapping away as the legs pump the pedals....

Baa baa daa..baa baa daa daa. ?

Desiree and The Lighthouse Family already covered that base. Its fucking root.

Moloko .....Bring it back or Sing it back or whatever the fuck it is.  Fuckin shite ....that’s what it is.

Totally agree also with those who have mentioned Bohemian Rhapsody.  But We are the  Champions by those cunts is even worse.....especially when it’s played as part of a trophy presentation.

6 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Never understood the popularity of Foo Fighters. Bland, rock by numbers.

Because the majority of humans like bland non descript elevator music. 

Ed Sheeran and Coldplay fill stadiums FFS, henpecked losers watching the show hugging their birds from behind. 

Spotless clean garbage, lapped up by the new breed activist types. Hopefully Ed gets outed as a fiddler..... And not in an Irish band capacity. 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

Ed Sheeran and Coldplay fill stadiums FFS, henpecked losers watching the show hugging their birds from behind. 

Spotless clean garbage, lapped up by the new breed activist types. Hopefully Ed gets outed as a fiddler..... And not in an Irish band capacity. 

Both produce music so bland and sterile that I completely forgot that they existed. File under music for mums. Complete and utter tripe. 

The Foo Fighters were second top of the bill of the first UK Ozzfest in 98 behind the reunion of original Sabbath..... On a bill that had Entombed, Fear Factory, Pantera, Slayer. 

Ridiculous. 

Apart from a few shirt lifters at the front the crowd just set fire to stuff and threw bottles. 

That was the end of the top quality UK metal festivals before Download came in and fucked it all up. 

Me n @CrazyBullSheep

last proper festival together i think.