The worst songs you've heard

Poodler

18 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

What's that all about, CBS?

We met a girl who looked like a farmyard chicken. 

Ugly annoying bitch. 

The typed words won't do it justice but once we'd reached our limit i unprompted came out with a chicken clucking...... Fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu(starting softly and getting louder each cluck) .... FUCK AFF. 

Anyway, prior to that the chicken wanked me off and CBS drilled her mate up the shitter, which gave birth to another much loved phrase of ours..... Creamy Bum Foam, which started forming on his shaft. 

The story doesn't have a happy ending, she was involved in a car crash, lost her legs and Bullsheep rode off into the sunset looking for willing recipients with limbs, to sodomize. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 12/9/2021 at 3:23 AM, cheesepipes said:

Because the majority of humans like bland non descript elevator music. 

Ed Sheeran and Coldplay fill stadiums FFS, henpecked losers watching the show hugging their birds from behind. 

Spotless clean garbage, lapped up by the new breed activist types. Hopefully Ed gets outed as a fiddler..... And not in an Irish band capacity. 

Mind a mate getting incredibly stoked about Travis. 

I'd  never heard them, so listened to their hit about rain or suchlike. 

Not exactly Zeromancer.  

It's the kind of music you could have a nice cup of tea and a (plain) biscuit to. 

5 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Mind a mate getting incredibly stoked about Travis. 

I'd  never heard them, so listened to their hit about rain or suchlike. 

Not exactly Zeromancer.  

It's the kind of music you could have a nice cup of tea and a (plain) biscuit to. 

Its utter bloody tripe. 

Absolutely no personality, nothing to get the hairs to prick up. 

Did you ever sing Temple of Love when driving past the road sign for Temple of Fiddes on the road south? 

Bit of a routine for me now. 

20 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Its utter bloody tripe. 

Absolutely no personality, nothing to get the hairs to prick up. 

Did you ever sing Temple of Love when driving past the road sign for Temple of Fiddes on the road south? 

Bit of a routine for me now. 

No recollection of that, but I do recall A Slight Case of Overbombing played in its entirety will get you from Aberdeen to Dundee as the last "Uhhh's" of Body and Soul fade out. 

My Detroit soundtrack tends towards Fields of the Nephilim, German Death Metal,  and Industrial Goth... which I reckon you'd find acceptable. 

On 12/9/2021 at 1:43 PM, cheesepipes said:

The Foo Fighters were second top of the bill of the first UK Ozzfest in 98 behind the reunion of original Sabbath..... On a bill that had Entombed, Fear Factory, Pantera, Slayer. 

Ridiculous. 

Apart from a few shirt lifters at the front the crowd just set fire to stuff and threw bottles. 

That was the end of the top quality UK metal festivals before Download came in and fucked it all up. 

Me n @CrazyBullSheep

last proper festival together i think. 

I didn't attend that year, but remember it very well. The arse-kissing of Dave Grohl was nauseating. After years of only too happily riding the grunge bandwagon, where he said or did nothing to distance himself from the media's "metal is dead... Nirvana killed metal... Grunge is the bombshizzle, etc." proclamations, as soon as Ozzfest eclipsed Lollapalooza Festival, out comes Dave and screams from the rooftops at anyone who would listen, that he was the biggest metal fan around. 

Of course, he repeated this trick when classic rock became in vogue again early in the millennium, even inviting Brian May onstage (so much for Nirvana trying to kill rock stars, eh?). Then when the likes of Dream Theater and Porcupine Tree revived progressive rock and metal, Dave became the biggest Rush fan and started covering their songs.

Fucking chancer.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/11/2022 at 7:10 PM, Bournemouth Gee said:

We have a dream - Scotland world cup squad '82. So many different words can be used to describe this legendary yet awful track.

And also from the early 80's, Ant Rap by Adam and the ants. When nobody outside America knew what rap actually was.

You must have missed Rapper's Delight then.....made number 3 in Dec 79. Still sounds fresh to this day when the current day drill rappers and grime artists (i haven't a fucking clue what these genres actually are except they're all shite) are instantly forgettable.

Kurtis Blow and Grandmaster Flash started making the charts about a year later and Modern Romance even did one featuring a female "rapper" putting on a cod French accent in Queen of the Rapping Scene

Ant Rap was truly fucking awful I'll give you though

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/4/2022 at 12:08 AM, Ten Caat said:

Maybe a bit controversial but I'm going to throw in Get Back by the Beatles

Surely not the worst song you've ever heard though. I don't like Hey Jude and All You Need Is Love, but there's far worse songs out there. 

There seems to be a lot of people sticking popular songs up here, but i'm 100% sure you've all heard much worse down the years.