Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Cormack Thread

Colgate man and his puppet have until the end of this window to get more, quality reinforcements in.

To fail with this basic requirement will result in another pish poor season ahead.

I didn't renew my 20 years + season ticket. I ain't getting conned by exaggerated promises any more.

Tonight appears like a repeat of previous Euro qualification efforts. Pig sick of this shite year on year....

2 minutes ago, Crossbow said:

Are you watching Mr Colgate?

Your snake oil isn't working.

Hopefully a wake up call. 

Got by on a wee bounce at the start of the season but the signing policy is starting to look a wee bit scattergun at the moment. 

Need to sell Ferguson and bring in a couple of players we can really work with. 

Guest milne_afc
Just now, Millertime said:

Thats not happened in the last 8 years and is real sign of regression 

Don’t think it’s ever happened. A new low.

29 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Yep

Out of 2 tournaments before we are out of August

Thats not happened in the last 8 years and is real sign of regression 

Eh? We went out to st mirren in the 2nd round last season too - only because things were delayed due to Covid was it not in August. And Europe was a disaster way beyond losing in the playoffs…

You speak of people needing to move on from Mcinnes, but fuck me you need to give it a rest. He was finished with us.

• Upvote 3
21 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Since when? Last season?

The football is more entertaining surely? (Granted it could hardly have been worse or even similar.)

Left back? Right back? Ojo? Red Shed? Pittodrie paintwork? ;) 

Started off well aye but we've barely created a chance the past 4 games.

18 hours ago, Woody21 said:

Colgate man and his puppet have until the end of this window to get more, quality reinforcements in.

To fail with this basic requirement will result in another pish poor season ahead.

I didn't renew my 20 years + season ticket. I ain't getting conned by exaggerated promises any more.

Tonight appears like a repeat of previous Euro qualification efforts. Pig sick of this shite year on year....

But you renewed when we were run by Stewart Milne for that whole period....

I'ts only now that a new man has came in and after 18 months of turmoil with covid you choose to spit the dummy out

The mind boggles sometimes

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, Crossbow said:

Qarabag are some team -- even on ploughed field they're okay - on a good pitch they're mighty fine

Yup. We've not really created last 4 games but 2 against a very good side, one v anti football hearts and one with a massively changed side. 

4 signings (likely) before the window closes (3 of which should be fairly solid and a wild card youngster).

Pant pishing from the likes of Rocket "I won't be back after last night" Scientist is fucking bonkers.

Keep The Faith!

• Upvote 2
  • 4 weeks later...

The form we’re in , I doubt that many non-ST Dandies would be buying a ticket for the Tims game , even if the prices were the same as the last all ticket game against them.

A fair amount of the folk who do buy one-off home end tickets for this game’ll be North-East based tims. 

So fair play to Cormack for charging the despicable cunts through the nose. Especially if the stewards are instructed to be very heavy-handed with Tim infiltrators.

Aye but this was all upfront and transparent in the past when games were categorised and published in advance. 

This should be easy to manage and we've ended up with another pr faux pas a matter of weeks since he had to come out and admit an error of judgment the last time. 

What happened to openness and transparency?  Were the puff pieces in the summer only because they wanted to shift season tickets? 

• Upvote 1
On 8/27/2021 at 1:44 PM, Betty Swallicks said:

Yup. We've not really created last 4 games but 2 against a very good side, one v anti football hearts and one with a massively changed side. 

4 signings (likely) before the window closes (3 of which should be fairly solid and a wild card youngster).

Pant pishing from the likes of Rocket "I won't be back after last night" Scientist is fucking bonkers.

Keep The Faith!

Still got the faith, dode?

3 hours ago, DelMonte said:

Over £30 a ticket for the Celtic game. 

Cormack is proving to be a total imposter who’s full of shit. His own biggest fan. 

Crowd is going to be pathetic. Giving the tim cunts their full allocation as well despite no away fans getting to parkhead ?

So much for the review of prices after the Hacken match. 

£32 or £36 really just makes the decision for anyone in two minds. 

Cormack/Wicks clearly want to show that season tickets are by far the greatest value, but we're not in a position with only 9,000 to alienate non ST holders. Naive again, Cormack doesn't understand the general punter. 

Really getting to the stage with these prices that you cant criticise anyone who decides they'd rather get 5 or 6 pints and a burger in town and watch the game on sky. 

2 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

So much for the review of prices after the Hacken match. 

£32 or £36 really just makes the decision for anyone in two minds. 

Cormack/Wicks clearly want to show that season tickets are by far the greatest value, but we're not in a position with only 9,000 to alienate non ST holders. Naive again, Cormack doesn't understand the general punter. 

Really getting to the stage with these prices that you cant criticise anyone who decides they'd rather get 5 or 6 pints and a burger in town and watch the game on sky. 

Exactly. 

Just lay out the policy in the summer. That way folk can make a more informed choice whether to buy a season ticket or go game by game. 

If the message is that the real value is going to be in a season ticket then just be up front about it. You might actually sell more season tickets that way. 

And if certain games are going to be priced at a premium then just list them in the summer in advance, not a week before the game when the tickets go on sale.