Cormack Thread

45 minutes ago, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

If he continues the decline of the club at this rate he will have surpassed in less than 2 years what the glaikit teuchtar joiner Milne took to do in 20.

Nope.

Has he ran our stadium into the ground?  Has he voted against doing away with the 11/1 voting structure?  Have board members being drinking out of the fucking loving cup under his chairmanship?

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Trying to reinvent all aspects of the club at once was stupid. 
Seems there are far too many of Cormack/Glass mates given roles at club & not one of them really has much clue where we’re headed.

All boils down to the club being perfect prey/fodder for Scottish football to laugh at, chew up & spit out.

What it boils down to is folk on here would moan whatever the fuck he did, because that's what folk do on here.

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, RUL said:

What it boils down to is folk on here would moan whatever the fuck he did, because that's what folk do on here.

Agree

Has dropped a clanger with SG tho. 

Guest milne_afc

Don’t talk shit. The club got plenty of praise during the McInnes era, unfortunately they’ve been on a downward trajectory for 4+years and there’s plenty to justifiably moan about. The Dons are in disarray and the chairman is a prick- easy targets.

19 minutes ago, RUL said:

Confirmed he's not interacting as doesn't want folk taking comments out of context. I imagine this means the intended Q&A is off until we win a game.

As Ernie infers elsewhere Q&A is a pre-vetted pile of shite anyway.

1 hour ago, RED_JOHN said:

Cormack has once again just proved he is nothing more than just a mouthpiece. He is really just hiding away hoping that things get better quickly. That is why he won’t be a good leader at the club and Glass won’t be a good manager. They rely on being hopeful and lucky.

It could always be that your wrong? 

• Upvote 1
On 10/7/2021 at 5:56 PM, RUL said:

Of course folk moan on here. It's what happens on Internet forums. Or hadn't you noticed.

Besides which you wouldn't expect them to be dishing out praise with the mess Cormack/Glass have created.

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, DelMonte said:

He’s been shite so far, just be honest. 

He's dropped the ball on this managerial appointment- of that there is no doubt. Although, he did have the guts to make a change when his predecessor wouldn't have. 

To say he's been shite tho, nonsense. Match days are better. Secured funding for the training ground. Has provided plenty money to source players. 

He's a plum, right enough. However, it's nonsense to say he's been shite. 

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

He's dropped the ball on this managerial appointment- of that there is no doubt. Although, he did have the guts to make a change when his predecessor wouldn't have. 

To say he's been shite tho, nonsense. Match days are better. Secured funding for the training ground. Has provided plenty money to source players. 

Managerial appointment was his biggest test and he picked a mate. Totally lied about an interview process, it didn’t happen. 

Training ground he done then put his own name on it cause he’s so far up his own arse it’s unbelievable.

Match days being better is debatable so far. Needs to do more on that front. He promised more than what he’s doing.

Picked a bizarre appointment as Director of Football.

Just because he’s better than Milne doesn’t mean he’s doing well. 4/10, speaks a good game but needs to be better. 

6 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Managerial appointment was his biggest test and he picked a mate. Totally lied about an interview process, it didn’t happen. 

Training ground he done then put his own name on it cause he’s so far up his own arse it’s unbelievable.

Match days being better is debatable so far. Needs to do more on that front. He promised more than what he’s doing.

Just because he’s better than Milne doesn’t mean he’s doing well. 4/10, speaks a good game but needs to be better. 

Match days are 100% better than before, there's actually a bit of an atmosphere. Difficult to do all the things suggested with COVID etc, I think it'll come. 

Yeah, I'm pissed off about him lying regarding the managerial appointment, too. It's not worked out. He doesn't recruit players though, but you can definitely make the argument it falls at his doorstep because he appoints the people that do. The test now is to see how long he waits to rectify his obvious mistake. 

The DoF role is a weird one but I don't know how much impact it actually has on the operation. It seems to be a more marketing based role than your typical DoF, who oversees tactical strategy etc. 

Does it matter what the training ground is called? I wouldn't care if it was called 'Poop Island' as long as there is one. I don't think he suggested it be named after him, but aye, any normal/humble person would've shut that down. 

He's an egotistical, American fuck. I don't particularly like what he's all about, but I think overall he's improving the club. 

My tune might change if Glass stays longer than the next month or so. I was behind him, but after the game Sunday passed it's clear to me there's no way this is working out. 

3 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Paid most of it himself

2 hours ago, DelMonte said:

Have you been to Pittodrie lately?  Night and day compared to under Milne

2 hours ago, slippers said:

Managerial appointment and the recruitment process has been terrible. Outwith that the club seem relatively decent. Shame the two things they are failing on are probably the most important things of a football club! 

Spot on

On 10/7/2021 at 5:56 PM, RUL said:

I don’t think too many folk would be moaning if we had 8 wins out of 8 in the league and if we’d qualified for the group stages in Europe and if we were still in the league cup. Folk are moaning because Glass has given the fans plenty to moan about. Or should we all just sit back and say that the current situation is great.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Thing is, the results on the park are ultimately the most important thing - everything else will be affected by that... Red Shed is great, but you've got to give them something to sing about. Improve catering and match day experience brilliant, but you've got to have a product on the pitch that people want to come and watch on a freezing cold January afternoon. Activities for families and kids excellent, but you don't want to turn it into torture for the youngsters watching the team lose every week. So it all starts with the product on the park, which is directly linked to the manager in the dugout.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
On 10/9/2021 at 12:21 PM, Itsagoal said:

I don’t think too many folk would be moaning if we had 8 wins out of 8 in the league and if we’d qualified for the group stages in Europe and if we were still in the league cup. Folk are moaning because Glass has given the fans plenty to moan about. Or should we all just sit back and say that the current situation is great.

Your right we should be winning every single game. 

2 minutes ago, RUL said:

Redmist must be a poster on here. 

Haha aye. Some folk too far either side of the spectrum there, someone called the woman a "snivelling wretch" hahaha. She's just in the door, min!

But the biggest question absolutely is this, why did Graham Hunter say he had the job, then retract that knowledge? Why did Glass let it slip that he'd been watching and eyeing up the squad since late last year? Either Cormack thinks the fans are total idiots, or he's so incompetent he got a list of applicants to take the club forward, and decided the best candidate was a guy who'd only coached on an interim basis and youth sides. 

It's clear there was no recruitment process. It was all smoke so the fans didn't jump on his back at appointing SG. Did DC ever think what would happen when it started going wrong? 

Shying away from a Q and A in a difficult moment, as he did last year, doesn't really match the persona he's trying to give us.