Cormack Thread

11 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

If cormack doesn't sack Glass now then he is definitely worse than Milne. 

Training ground, Red Shed, City Centre Stadium etc all mean fuck all if you're so incompetent at the football side of things. 

Which is why you leave the football manager to deal with football stuff 

Or a director of football

But, you need to get a director of football with footballing experience 

Cormack has great innovative ideas,  but he overreaches

1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

My guess is that the team would perform better with no manager than they are with Glass ‘directing’ them

Get Hughes in to stop the rot

In all honesty who would want to pick up the rancid sack of shit we've become.As for Hughes, no thanks on that. I'm half convinced some players are actively trying to get Glass the bullet

So when will Cormack pull the trigger? Not any time soon is my guess. He's too full of his own importance. He's a fucking cunt. He's filled the club with folk who have no experience whatsoever in their roles. Steven Gunn as DoF? You can sack Glass all you want. The DoF is the most crucial role that needs rectified. Does Gunn have the experience to interview and appoint a manager? Would any experienced manager want to work under him? AFC is a rudderless ship right now. 

42 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

It’s good the Dave Cormack still has Stewart Milne about to give out expert advice about hiring managers.

The fans should definitely have the final choice on who the manager is. The Chairman of our club have made far too many mistakes.

Glad they were there tonight to see that. Thought Cormack was back in states!

Glass is heading for dog’s abuse at Pittodrie against Hibs. We don’t look like doing anything at all under him except for get worse. It’s only a matter of time before the “Glass, get to f@ck” chants start. 
Hopefully the fella chucks it as I actually like him but unfortunately he is a shockingly bad manager.

If we sack Glass, can we trust Cormack and his cronies with the next appointment?

He clearly lied in the process for the Glass appointment, and someone who can lie so blatantly to himself and to the fans is a huge concern for me. Can’t trust a single thing he does to be honest.

Who would he and his Atlanta overlords bring in next? Jack Collison (Glass’s replacement over there). 

Despite the wealth of our board I’m actually fearful for its future, some strange things going on.

He'll get board member Zoe Ogilvie to put out something that will keep Sevco fans and her family happy.

PR guru in the board who has a family of huns, a director of football who shouldn't be anywhere near that job and a support team who are basically still mates of the previous manager.

The whole thing is an absolute mess.

2 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

Glass is heading for dog’s abuse at Pittodrie against Hibs. We don’t look like doing anything at all under him except for get worse. It’s only a matter of time before the “Glass, get to f@ck” chants start. 
Hopefully the fella chucks it as I actually like him but unfortunately he is a shockingly bad manager.

They’ve already started. Tonight apparently 

When did DC come back on board? I was a big fan of what DMC did - Milne seemed to give him the support he needed and then kept out of sight, we did well in the league and while we didn’t win much silverware we had some really good cup runs. And for a few years we were a joy to watch.

but I was glad he left because by that point everything had gone to shite. But I’m wondering how much of that was down to him now? The Hernandez fiasco. Gallagher. By the time he was sacked our only strike force appeared to be three Shite loaners. If this was Deek’s doing then fair enough burn the cunt, but has anyone sat down and plotted the increasingly shite decision making against Cormack’s increasing influence over the club? How much of the last 2 seasons of McInnes was his fault and how much down to Cormack? Did McInnes get the support he needed or was he being marginalised?

As an optimist (total happy clapper) I really want to buy into all this pracwcess and vision stuff, but when people accuse Cormack of being a shinny toothed charlatan cunt I’m finding it very hard to refute that.