Cormack Thread

I was in a meeting when I realised Cormack's interview was happening, got up and walked out on it without even saying I have to go... so I missed the first half of that interview. 

He was already raging when I opened the link... did he start off slow and build towards a furious rage, or was furious rage how he started?

I need to hear the whole thing, because the second half was gold. 

Just now, Ke1t said:

I was in a meeting when I realised Cormack's interview was happening, got up and walked out on it without even saying I have to go... so I missed the first half of that interview. 

He was already raging when I opened the link... did he start off slow and build towards a furious rage, or was furious rage how he started?

Rage from the start. 

I thought he was going to hang up about 5 minutes in.

2 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Absolutely not. We have to keep up the pressure on Cormack. 

Backing glass won't stop him being hopelessly out of his depth.

If cormack thinks he can just dig his heels in and see us submit to his will, he can fuck off. 

Lol, as if you’ve got the power to do fuck all. 

He’s sticking by him.

3 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

He was raging from the off. 

Boy McIntyre is a cunt to be fair but he's only asking questions any decent journalist would 

5 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Started as he meant to go on. Furious rage, thought he was hanging up after the first question. Hilarious train wreck

5 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/live:bbc_radio_scotland_mw

19:17 is when it starts.. he's raging right from the off!

3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It all boils down to him not admitting he was wrong in Glass' appointment nor looking likely to admit as such soon. That's the real concern. 

I think we all know the next 3 games are crucial. 

If we get scudded by the Edinburgh clubs and the huns, his hand will absolutely be forced. 

All it takes is a congregation outside the Mainer after a bad home defeat and he's no choice. 

I think DC was getting pissed he couldn't control the narrative and that's why he came on. Obviously, we all know the reality. 

4 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Absolutely not. We have to keep up the pressure on Cormack. 

Backing glass won't stop him being hopelessly out of his depth.

If cormack thinks he can just dig his heels in and see us submit to his will, he can fuck off. 

Let’s see what the next 4 before the next international break brings..

No wins in that four, 14 without a win, potentially bottom or 2nd bottom 

The fans won’t tolerate platitudes 

Surely to fuck he’d act then.

But it’s clearly then at the very earliest. 

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Let’s see what the next 4 before the next international break brings..

No wins in that four, 14 without a win, potentially bottom or 2nd bottom 

The fans won’t tolerate platitudes 

Surely to fuck he’d act then.

But it’s clearly then at the very earliest. 

He said 'way too early' three times. 

I think he's going to try and spend his way out of this in January. 

33 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

This cunt fucked up the Skovdahl miniskirt quote. Retard.

Correct.'Statistics are like mini-skirts,they give you good ideas ,but hide the most important things' .My personal favourite was always 'The operation was a success,but the patient died.' 

Guest findlay_1903

Cormack will have a delia smith esq half time rant at the sevco game over the festives. 
I can’t wait. 

STEPHEN GLASS BARMY ARMY 

"Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you're stupid than to open it and prove them right". That fucking balloon Cormack could take something from that old saying. What a fucking car crash. The comment about Alan Burrows phoning him after the 2-0 game and supposedly saying he doesn't know how Aberdeen lost the game? He's taking us all for fucking mugs. We lost the game because we are fucking pish. There's no league table for having more shots/corners or passes between the keeper and defenders. We haven't been unlucky as he refers to. You can't be unlucky failing to win any of 10 games when you have superior "stats". You don't win any of those games because you're shite and the management can't alter it. He's a fucking throbber and the sooner he fucks off out the club the better. 

• Upvote 1