Cormack Thread

"Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you're stupid than to open it and prove them right". That fucking balloon Cormack could take something from that old saying. What a fucking car crash. The comment about Alan Burrows phoning him after the 2-0 game and supposedly saying he doesn't know how Aberdeen lost the game? He's taking us all for fucking mugs. We lost the game because we are fucking pish. There's no league table for having more shots/corners or passes between the keeper and defenders. We haven't been unlucky as he refers to. You can't be unlucky failing to win any of 10 games when you have superior "stats". You don't win any of those games because you're shite and the management can't alter it. He's a fucking throbber and the sooner he fucks off out the club the better. 

• Upvote 1

Fair play to him, no point going on there and not having a go at the hun cunt. Well done!

And the supporter, should have completely changed his stance and also gone on the offensive.

At least he called out Ferguson on national radio, who isn't trying worth a fuck. So a minor positive for him too.

Time will tell how it all pans out, but was an entertaining half hour. 

Just now, Lang Bar said:

Fair play to him, no point going on there and not having a go at the hun cunt. Well done!

And the supporter, should have completely changed his stance and also gone on the offensive.

At least he called out Ferguson on national radio, who isn't trying worth a fuck. So a minor positive for him too.

Time will tell how it all pans out, but was an entertaining half hour. 

Most entertaining half hour of the season since Hacken 

• Haha 1
Guest milne_afc
17 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Shandy's? 

Sounded like he railed a few lines of biff, the speed and rage with which he was talking

As he said himself, but with much more words, he’s basically the best chairman in the country 

My worry here is the "passion" he's just shown has clouded people's judgement. 

Yes, the boy McIntyre is a prick. Yes, Sportsound are only interested because it's going so wrong, and yes it was somewhat refreshing to see someone at AFC come out swinging. 

However, if you look at it from an objective standpoint, he sounded like a fucking lunatic. Quite rightly, was the appointment of Glass being questioned. Quite rightly, was the recent run being questioned. Quite rightly, were the credentials of the management and back room staff questioned. He came out more or less screaming at them. I honestly don't think they asked any unfair questions. 

Either DC is incredibly deluded (likely) or ridiculously calculated, and this was all a rouse to create some sort of siege mentality and get fans back onside. 

This can only be looked at as a good thing, if points are picked up soon. Should we continue losing, this will be remembered as the shambles I fear it was. 

4 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

You wouldn’t have had anything approaching that level of passion from our previous sycophantic custodian. Some folk are never happy.

Passion doesn't mean repeating platitudes and making excuses at a high volume on Monday night radio...not to me, anyway. 

It’s a shame none of the pundits have watched enough of us to ask why we never look like scoring, no matter the shots and stats. John Collins himself admitted he’d only seen the highlights and stats - if he’d seen 90 minutes then I’m sure he’d get a sense of how deep the possession is and where our shots are coming from.

Having said that, great entertainment from Dave. If only the team had such gusto.

Unfortunately, Dave’s now entrenched himself and might struggle to make the right call. He’s made this personal, so he now has to overcome embarrassment, as well as the pain of firing someone.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Yeah, me too. Listening to a playback and he’s certainly passionate. Put our feelings about Glass to one side for a minute, at least DC is showing he cares passionately about the Reds 

Cares passionately about himself I'd say. He's got his ego to think about 

2 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Only heard the 1st half of the interview so haven’t heard the DST chap yet or the rest of Cormack’s stuff but, a few barbed comments about one trophy in 26 years from Cormack was clearly a dig at McInnes and Calderwood’s lack of success, despite both being seen by the Weegia as gods.

Slagged off McInnes lack of promoting the youth as well, though the way Cormack spoke you’d think we had half a dozen academy players breaking through instead of two.