Cormack Thread

At the end of the day all Cormack has done is show us all how incompetent he is at choosing a manager. The 80% of manager’s being dismissed from the prawcess because they wanted to be in charge of recruitment was unbelievable. Any manager worth their salt would want to pick players for the club. 
Him also going on about having Stewart Milne still being there was another pointing the gun at his foot moment. 
But don’t worry folks because Hibs are in front of us because Ron Gordon got a head start. What an absolute walloper!! 

Dave Cormack is our chairman equivalent to Mike Bassett England manager. It must have been him that brought Hedges to the club.

15 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

80 % the shortlist wouldn't work under a DOF ,so I'm sure he said at the time there was a shortlist of 5, so that means only one would ? 

Wonder which candidate thar was?

Nah, 80% of applicants, the 5 that made it on to the shortlist would have been willing to work with a DoF is my guess. 

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

There’s a REDTV interview later in the week too.

Albeit it’ll be a Pravda effort with pre-arranged questions and nothing controversial I’d think. 

That will be his calm and measured one, after he says that he had to defend us against the weegie media - he’s going full trump ?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Crossbow said:

Wow - he must've been at a different Motherwell game to the one I went to - we could still be playing and still dominating possession and still not have scored. 

Exactly.

That comment was delusional. 
We were fucking terrible that day. 

I admire the passion he showed, but most of what he said I disagreed with.

Then again, I want Stephen Glass out, so unlikely I’ll agree with him. 

We’re stuck with SG for a while yet. 

9 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Exactly.

That comment was delusional. 
We were fucking terrible that day. 

I admire the passion he showed, but most of what he said I disagreed with.

Then again, I want Stephen Glass out, so unlikely I’ll agree with him. 

We’re stuck with SG for a while yet. 

That defeat was daylight robbery imo. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, sooth_stander said:

Thought the DST lad spoke well; his comments on Allan Russell and Lewis Ferguson, for example, were bang on. Both  under performing massively.

Same with his McInnes comment.

You thought the guy who claimed he was quicker than our players and fucked up Ebbe quote spoke well ?

Plus asked about Kennedy ?

4 minutes ago, RUL said:

You thought the guy who claimed he was quicker than our players and fucked up Ebbe quote spoke well ?

Plus asked about Kennedy ?

He mentioned McGinn specifically being slow, knowone else. Everyone knows he is fucked, was years ago. Only an idiot would think otherwise.

Granted, he should have known Kennedy has a back injury

Other than that, what else did the lad say wrong?