Cormack Thread

39 minutes ago, Watson Oh The Bar! Scanlon Yes! said:

Agree with much of this.

There’s no set pathway or route and every player, manager and team will be different, but playing in a team where say there is a perennial relegation scrap or the players really need that win bonus to make ends meet and pay for holidays is no bad experience I’d say.

Campbell and McLennan need to learn about earning their wages. A good loan spell would certainly benefit them in the long run. I am sure that even Deano’s dad would agree that his lad needs a challenge. 

2 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

I wonder what steps Cormack is going to take to be recuperated for the contract breach of Hernandez. He isn’t coming back to Aberdeen. Outrageous!

Didn't realise the whole dodgy affair had made him ill.

Maybe he'll feel better if another club puts in a bid for Hernandez and he gets remunerated at least partially for his outlay?

7 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Didn't realise the whole dodgy affair had made him ill.

Maybe he'll feel better if another club puts in a bid for Hernandez and he gets remunerated at least partially for his outlay?

He will recuperate his losses. 

The while Hernandez deal doesn’t sit well with me. I suppose it doesn’t sit well with Davie Cormack either as the lad flunked at Atlanta. He took a gamble and it hasn’t went to plan. Another thing that DC has got wrong.

Back on the subject of Davie Cormack….this is a big transfer window for him as much as Glass. If Glass doesn’t make this team better by doing a few deals then Cormack is going to look a right fool for employing his good friend. 
The importance of Mowbray will come into question also….he himself will know the pressure is on to find better players not just squad numbers. 

15 hours ago, PondHopper said:

I think the ronald hernandez situation will only get weirder. For me when Calvin sells Ronnie ought to slot in. But I would surmise he will be loaned elsewhere in the Americas.

Seems nearly everyone agrees about the amount of dead weight on the roster.

Would certainly be weird if Calvin sold Ronnie. 

Becoming a messy situation all round. Having watched him play I can only assume atlanta now know he's shite. 

Question is who actually thought he was good enough for Aberdeen? Hopefully they aren't still involved in scouting. 

Campbell gets it rotten. 

Was very good in the first half v Hibs the other week and was unlucky to be benched v Dundee. 

A loan might be good though. As for McLennan, never making it at the level we want, might be better to join Bruce at Livi. 

On 1/2/2022 at 2:48 PM, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Campbell gets it rotten. 

Was very good in the first half v Hibs the other week and was unlucky to be benched v Dundee. 

A loan might be good though. As for McLennan, never making it at the level we want, might be better to join Bruce at Livi. 

Livi are two leagues too high for Connor McLennan.

I agree Dean Campbell would benefit from a loan to a good club. 

12 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

Some of my football wisdom has went to good use, more and more are agreeing with me that Campbell needs to go out on loan? 

The main question though…does @ollie1903 agree? 

Stop being a cunt.

Also, just shut the fuck up in general. You're turning reasonable football discussions into some self indulgent shit. 

Putting people off engaging as well. 

Take some time off and come back less annoying, in my opinion.