Cormack Thread

2 minutes ago, NEM said:

Wasn’t aware the mods were taking requests.

Nah only ever blocked one poster. That should give Red John a wake up call given the amount of shite you post ?

I do think it should be an issue addressed by the mods though. 

Really pisses me off when either pretendy ‘blockers’ or the real hipster craft beer type poofy ‘blockers’ comment on folk they’ve ‘apparently’ blocked & use the excuse they’ve seen ‘others quoting them’ ?

Mods need to get their act together & block blocked posters comments from others quotes also for the sanity of the poor wee blockers 

Won’t somebody please think of the poor Wee delicate minds of the blockers. 

1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Really pisses me off when either pretendy ‘blockers’ or the real hipster craft beer type poofy ‘blockers’ comment on folk they’ve ‘apparently’ blocked & use the excuse they’ve seen ‘others quoting them’ ?

Mods need to get their act together & block blocked posters comments from others quotes also for the sanity of the poor wee blockers 

That’s Millertimes MO though. Doubt he has a single poster on block despite claiming to have dozens ?

On 1/5/2022 at 3:53 PM, RED_JOHN said:

It was a genuine question to the guy…nothing bang out of order about it. 
Has everyone become so outraged at a potential loan deal question? 
Consider me now as the chief inquisitor regarding any awkward questions that should be answered.

I am awaiting a reply from @ollie1903 when the lad is next on here. I am sure he won’t be offended like others on here.

No way should Campbell be sent out on loan. There are about half a dozen others ahead of him that should if we need the wage bill decreased & cannot get them off books completely.

Campbell is perfectly competent in central mid as he has shown on many occasions & in big games too. He is also very competent in other positions not ‘natural’ to him. 

That said, Campbell is one that Mcinnes will certainly want to loan.

8 minutes ago, NEM said:

That’s Millertimes MO though. Doubt he has a single poster on block despite claiming to have dozens ?

I don’t think he understands the concept, or the function really. 
I think he just looks at posters he doesn’t like & blinks hard (maybe a couple of times to be sure) & says ‘blocked’ out loud.

Poor thing ?

10 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I think the ones who want folk blocked should stop going onto the internet. It’s too hardcore for them to deal with. Imagine getting upset by what someone has said online  :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

No way should Campbell be sent out on loan. There are about half a dozen others ahead of him that should if we need the wage bill decreased & cannot get them off books completely.

Campbell is perfectly competent in central mid as he has shown on many occasions & in big games too. He is also very competent in other positions not ‘natural’ to him. 

That said, Campbell is one that Mcinnes will certainly want to loan.

I don’t see Campbell dominating a place in the team. He never has and as the time passes he doesn’t look like he ever will. That’s why I suggested a loan. Maybe being a player a team need to rely on will be a great benefit to the lad. 
For some reason people seem to think I don’t like the lad….I only want him to do well for the benefit of Aberdeen. Criticism is part of the game, I am pretty certain he doesn’t let a few comments get to him. Once he steps up a gear I will be one of the first to praise him.

1 minute ago, RED_JOHN said:

I don’t see Campbell dominating a place in the team. He never has and as the time passes he doesn’t look like he ever will. That’s why I suggested a loan. Maybe being a player a team need to rely on will be a great benefit to the lad. 
For some reason people seem to think I don’t like the lad….I only want him to do well for the benefit of Aberdeen. Criticism is part of the game, I am pretty certain he doesn’t let a few comments get to him. Once he steps up a gear I will be one of the first to praise him.

Maybe it’s not what you say but how you say it ? maybe no cunt takes you seriously ?

I do agree with the sentiment rgds Campbell but I just think it is far more important for us right now to get rid of the actual useless shite we have in the squad rather than the useful players

Just now, fine-n-dandy said:

Maybe it’s not what you say but how you say it ? maybe no cunt takes you seriously ?

I do agree with the sentiment rgds Campbell but I just think it is far more important for us right now to get rid of the actual useless shite we have in the squad rather than the useful players

I believe it’s how they read it ?

we have plenty of dross to remove from the squad, absolutely no doubt about it. I still maintain that a loan for Campbell and McLennan could do them both the world of good. 

It’s good having a chat with a fellow poster who doesn’t threaten a block after 2 posts. You must be made of harder stuff.

1 hour ago, RED_JOHN said:

I believe it’s how they read it ?

we have plenty of dross to remove from the squad, absolutely no doubt about it. I still maintain that a loan for Campbell and McLennan could do them both the world of good. 

It’s good having a chat with a fellow poster who doesn’t threaten a block after 2 posts. You must be made of harder stuff.

I am now relatively sure this is fine and dandy

There CANT be two of them,  can there 

8 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Wish @RED_JOHN & @fine-n-dandy would stop flirting and just shag already

Jealousy will get you nowhere. Two fine posters who just say what they think. Come and join this new alliance of not caring who is offended by what you post. We all support the Dons, doesn’t mean to say we need to agree on everything. It’s a football fans forum on the internet…..we don’t need to be friends.

7 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Still waiting for details of the rearranged q and a which was originally meant to be in September. 

Will we get one at the end of the January window or has he even gone off the idea of the safe environment of the heavily scripted q and a with inhouse Mal? 

I think he has hoped everyone would have just forgotten about it. One thing is for certain….he is not to be trusted. Setting us up to be with Atlanta, the Hernandez deal, the sales pitch for purchasing season tickets, the managerial prawcess and not doing any proper Q&A’s. Have I forgotten anything else?

56 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

I think he has hoped everyone would have just forgotten about it. One thing is for certain….he is not to be trusted. Setting us up to be with Atlanta, the Hernandez deal, the sales pitch for purchasing season tickets, the managerial prawcess and not doing any proper Q&A’s. Have I forgotten anything else?

Glass was the best of the ‘four man shortlist’ 

That one has to have been his best yet ?

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

It’s time to get Cormack out in front of the fans, a selected group of top reds, fans federation reps or whatever they are called.

The Glass appointment - absolutely zero point firing into him for that one cos he’s given his take on it, and he’ll never deviate from his explanation of his prawcess.

Steven Gunn - why have you appointed a novice into this role - probably the most powerful role other than yours - who has no previous experience at other clubs or at AFC of operating at that level?

Player recruitment - can you explain how this function operates? Who does what within this “sub committee”? Who has the final say etc?

To flesh out the above, how did we end up with a plethora of over 30 yr old new signings-  JET, Gallagher, Watkins (past injury record) Why were McGinn and Devlin given new contracts? Why was the loan recruitment so poor? Why are we even discussing giving Ojo a new contract?

JET is simply an abomination of a sportsman. Can you explain the thinking behind his recruitment? What did the recruitment committee think he would bring to the table?

Why did you exacerbate the appointment of Glass by not surrounding him with experienced coaches, and with an experienced DoF?

Ronnie - the truth, please?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1