Cormack Thread

8 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

To be fair, Id be more concerned about a Dons fan who doesn't sound suicidal at the current time. 

You mean Dave Cormack who is currently doing his ostrich impression and refusing to deal with the current embarrassment that he created. 

He has cost Aberdeen millions this season thanks to his appointment of Glass. A man who would and should rightly never even have made the short list under competent ownership and leadership.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

You mean Dave Cormack who is currently doing his ostrich impression and refusing to deal with the current embarrassment that he created. 

He has cost Aberdeen millions this season thanks to his appointment of Glass. A man who would and should rightly never even have made the short list under competent ownership and leadership.

Wonder if he will be back for this weekend 

I see Davie Cormack is trying to take the attention off Glass (whilst knowing he is under extreme pressure) by acting like the invisible man by trying to hide from everyone. Imagine the chairman of Aberdeen FC having to hide behind a sofa when things get a little difficult. Strong leadership certainly isn’t in his vocabulary.

49 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

Not really advisable to rip into his appointment before such a massive game.  I’d wager some more chat after the game.  Win or lose.

I wouldn't. If he had any thoughts of sacking Glass he surely wouldn't come out the day before the biggest game of the season and say "Let's get behind the boys". He just keep it zipped until the club announced he'd been bagged. The fact he's come out and said it's the business end of the season and get behind the boys i think us wanting Glass out are on a hiding to nothing. If he did sack him after tomorrow (should we lose of course) he'd look a bit fucking stupid. Well even more so than he currently does. 

36 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

I wouldn't. If he had any thoughts of sacking Glass he surely wouldn't come out the day before the biggest game of the season and say "Let's get behind the boys". He just keep it zipped until the club announced he'd been bagged. The fact he's come out and said it's the business end of the season and get behind the boys i think us wanting Glass out are on a hiding to nothing. If he did sack him after tomorrow (should we lose of course) he'd look a bit fucking stupid. Well even more so than he currently does. 

Aye he wants us to back Glass, but he didn't back him in the transfer window. 

• Upvote 2
On 2/9/2022 at 5:15 PM, OnceFaeMintlaw said:

Start at 26.10.  They're discussing the split of blame and responsibility between Glass/Gunn/Cormack.

And from 2.36.30, Adam Rooney talks about the 2017 season.  Mentions that despite what club told the press, the players believed the title was there for the taking.  He bemoans the loss of Ward, and the fact he went back to Liverpool without playing a game for them. 

Wait

So you're telling me that what mcinnes said to the press WASNT what he said to the players?

Well I NEVER

17 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

If we lose tomorrow, he’ll see at first hand what 2,500 Dons fans think of Glass & the team & the shitshow of a season in general when they walk up the stairs past us all in the South Stand at Fir Park 

Followed up by about 6,000 of a crowd for the St Johnstone game. 

His backing may not be so forthcoming then.

47 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Cormack and Wicks today on Twitter have seriously pissed me off.

Absolute beauts.

Have a go at fans when they are the cunts failing. They can get clean to fuck.

A pair of plonkers. They are trying to deflect the attention off Glass and his failings. It’s just another part of the prawcess of running Aberdeen and making a complete arse of it. 

3 hours ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Aye. It's seriously fucked me off that he's crawled out of the woodwork today. I totally get that he's not going to come out and say "if we don't win tomorrow then Glass is gone". Nobody is suggesting he does say that either. But to say that he didn't want anything he said to be detrimental to the team? The only thing detrimental to the team is the fucking sunday league manager he appointed. He should keep his mouth shut until he sacks Glass then explain the reasoning behind his appointment and gives the fans assurances he won't make the same mistakes again. 

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Aye. It's seriously fucked me off that he's crawled out of the woodwork today. I totally get that he's not going to come out and say "if we don't win tomorrow then Glass is gone". Nobody is suggesting he does say that either. But to say that he didn't want anything he said to be detrimental to the team? The only thing detrimental to the team is the fucking sunday league manager he appointed. He should keep his mouth shut until he sacks Glass then explain the reasoning behind his appointment and gives the fans assurances he won't make the same mistakes again. 

I fucking am

• Upvote 1