Cormack Thread

6 hours ago, Hoofball said:

Finally comes back from his hiatus and has fuck all to say about the team, results, January transfer window or even Glass. 

Just don’t take pyro to Pittodrie is all he cares about 

No pyro no protest.

Should start setting off white smoke flares every game in protest.

Who gives a fk how much it costs the club as the chairman is costing the club a fk ton more.

All this chat about ‘make or break’ game for Glass tomorrow is utter pathetic BS.

Cunt should have been sacked long ago & should still be sacked after next game WIN OR LOSE.

He’s a complete embarrassment appointment & only compounding said embarrassment week on week.

Cormack needs a fkn massive dildo glued to his napper. A real big soft saggy one with old mans elongated saggy ballsack too that bounces off his fkn teeth when he talks. It wouldn’t exactly make the cunt look any less competent in his role.

5 hours ago, Millertime said:

Wait

So you're telling me that what mcinnes said to the press WASNT what he said to the players?

Well I NEVER

Wait

I'm not.  I'm telling you that "the players believed the title was there for the taking".  It wasn't uncommon to find doubts doubts being raised on this forum regarding the player's belief

I'll pass on the schoolboy capitalised emphasis.  Surely your missing eleven exclamation marks to really get your message through.

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

No pyro no protest.

Should start setting off white smoke flares every game in protest.

Who gives a fk how much it costs the club as the chairman is costing the club a fk ton more.

All this chat about ‘make or break’ game for Glass tomorrow is utter pathetic BS.

Cunt should have been sacked long ago & should still be sacked after next game WIN OR LOSE.

He’s a complete embarrassment appointment & only compounding said embarrassment week on week.

Cormack needs a fkn massive dildo glued to his napper. A real big soft saggy one with old mans elongated saggy ballsack too that bounces off his fkn teeth when he talks. It wouldn’t exactly make the cunt look any less competent in his role.

Are we picking the next pope?

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, OnceFaeMintlaw said:

Wait

I'm not.  I'm telling you that "the players believed the title was there for the taking".  It wasn't uncommon to find doubts doubts being raised on this forum regarding the player's belief

I'll pass on the schoolboy capitalised emphasis.  Surely your missing eleven exclamation marks to really get your message through.

*you're

7 hours ago, Millertime said:

Wait

So you're telling me that what mcinnes said to the press WASNT what he said to the players?

Well I NEVER

Nothing wrong with adoption.

2 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Who gives a fk how much it costs the club...

me

2 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

...as the chairman is costing the club a fk ton more.

:clangers2:

1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

Are we picking the next pope?

:pope:  :emperor: :pope2: 

If people are correct in what they are saying with his payoff no matter when he’s sacked he’s due a years wages then absolutely nothing to gain keeping him if we lose today. However I can see us losing to Motherwell and ST Johnstone and he’s still in a job. He has to go and it’s better now when the season can still be saved. 

Cormack appointed a rookie manager with a rookie backroom team and a rookie behind-the-scenes setup.

Rightly, or more likely proving to be wrongly he completely changed the setup in the past couple of years but it is failing spectacularly. We’ve backed his “progressive” attitude up the around the start of this season but enough is enough.

The football operation, pound for pound, is the poorest it has been this century. And the absentee Chairman is completely to blame.

The present failure of Aberdeen FC rests solely and singularly with Cormack.

Glass should now go and the only thing that will conceivably buy Cormack time is a proper appointment, a root and branch change behind the scenes and an open chequebook for the new manager.

And change the name of the training centre you fucking egomaniac. We really should have all realised it back then.

• Upvote 1

I feel for Glass as he’s so far out of his depth, and Cormack is to blame for such a risky appointment.

It’s time to act though.If he doesn’t and we get sucked into a relegation battle, the fans will vote with their feet and we’ll be an even less attractive prospect for any decent managers than we are at the mo.

Worrying times indeed!

Cormack really is the epitome of a fair weather fan.

His ego had him out lording it over all loving attention earlier when things were harder to question as no hindsight benefit (but I didn’t need hindsight ?

Now the weather isn’t so nice the snake oil salesman has long since closed up his stall & fkd off into hiding