Cormack Thread

Cormack was at the game today. You have to wonder why considering SAF day isn't for 2 weeks yet. 

Glass saying post match if he didn't think he was the right man for the job he'd walk. Aye i'm sure you would. Dickhead. Says we keep giving away cheap goals which we've done all season but yet you can't fix it and you still think you're the rught man for the job. Absolute fucking moon unit. 

Hearing a fan on the way out aswell saying that Glass should also get next season because by then "he'll know what it means to the fans" took the biscuit for me today. If you are on this forum just know you're a fucking throbber but at least your mates told you you are being a cunt. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Cormack was at the game today. You have to wonder why considering SAF day isn't for 2 weeks yet. 

Glass saying post match if he didn't think he was the right man for the job he'd walk. Aye i'm sure you would. Dickhead. Says we keep giving away cheap goals which we've done all season but yet you can't fix it and you still think you're the rught man for the job. Absolute fucking moon unit. 

Hearing a fan on the way out aswell saying that Glass should also get next season because by then "he'll know what it means to the fans" took the biscuit for me today. If you are on this forum just know you're a fucking throbber but at least your mates told you you are being a cunt. 

Was it an Aberdeen fan or a Motherwell fan you heard saying that? ?

Surly to fk there isn’t an actual Aberdeen fan out there that thinks he should be given NEXT SEASON as well ?

did his accent have a lil Canadian twang to it? Or maybe Thurso/highlands?

14 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Was it an Aberdeen fan or a Motherwell fan you heard saying that? ?

Surly to fk there isn’t an actual Aberdeen fan out there that thinks he should be given NEXT SEASON as well ?

did his accent have a lil Canadian twang to it? Or maybe Thurso/highlands?

It was an aberdeen fan. Was literally just outside the gates where the team coaches were sitting. My hands were too cold or i'd have throttled the skinny jean wearing dickpiece. 

14 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

It was an aberdeen fan. Was literally just outside the gates where the team coaches were sitting. My hands were too cold or i'd have throttled the skinny jean wearing dickpiece. 

Lol was it a 30’s + year auld slightly (at least) overweight skinny jeans wearer? The most ridiculous looking ones ?

9 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

I'll admit I bought in to Cormack's bullshit, but no more. This Atlanta connection in particular has done nothing for Aberdeen FC. Alarms bells should have been ringing when he named the training ground after himself.

You were clearly naive.

Could see through his lies and bullshit from day 1, been warning folk from the offset. Unfortunately even though people like you're are now seeing him for what he actually is many still think he's the saviour. 

3 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

You were clearly naive.

Could see through his lies and bullshit from day 1, been warning folk from the offset. Unfortunately even though people like you're are now seeing him for what he actually is many still think he's the saviour. 

I think if he'd bit the bullet after the Dundee game then he might have retained some credibility. 

But letting it get to this stage, coupled with that bullshit January window, has shown him up for what he is (if there was ever any doubt). 

He needs to get the fuck out. At a minimum appoint a CEO who is free from his influence, and then shut the fuck up. 

7 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

You were clearly naive.

Thing is, if he just realises he needs to employ football people to do the football side, he would be perfect

His innovations and let's face it, money, are great

But get proper footballing people to run the football

Surely that's obvious 

5 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Thing is, if he just realises he needs to employ football people to do the football side, he would be perfect

His innovations and let's face it, money, are great

But get proper footballing people to run the football

Surely that's obvious 

You do realise you're speaking about Dave Cormack, the man who named a training ground after himself?

This is a massive vanity project, he thinks we are all stupid. Problem is a lot of our support are and continue to lap up his bullshit. 

Sooner people see him for what he actually is, the sooner we get our club back. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

You do realise you're speaking about Dave Cormack, the man who named a training ground after himself?

This is a massive vanity project, he thinks we are all stupid. Problem is a lot of our support are and continue to lap up his bullshit. 

A snake oil salesman? ?

16 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

+1

I don’t have a problem with him naming a daft training facility after himself….he virtually paid for the majority of it. It’s his ability as a chairman of our football club that I question. He picked his friend as manager, sold our clubs soul by partnering us up with Atlanta and his false promises that annoy me. He has a lot to answer for in a short period of time as Aberdeen chairman. He could put a few things right by sacking the novices he has put in charge of running the show. 

Cormack also out!!

With that egotistic, self satisfied charlatan in charge we would be UNLIKELY to attract any half decent manager to replace his puppet mate.

Would be delighted if he can prove me wrong going forwards but highly unlikely given he gave his manager the whole January window before firing him.

Same thing happened with DM last season.

Does Cormack not appreciate that shitey decisions have consequences?

At this rate we will be lucky to be a top 100 club in Aberdeenshire by the time he fucks off?.