CityCentre

Cormack Thread

3 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I was in a meeting when I realised Cormack's interview was happening, got up and walked out on it without even saying I have to go... so I missed the first half of that interview. 

He was already raging when I opened the link... did he start off slow and build towards a furious rage, or was furious rage how he started?

I need to hear the whole thing, because the second half was gold. 

He was raging from the off. 

Boy McIntyre is a cunt to be fair but he's only asking questions any decent journalist would 

1 minute ago, DelMonte said:

Lol, as if you’ve got the power to do fuck all. 

He’s sticking by him.

Thats the attitude he was hoping to cultivate with his appearance. 

• Haha 1

Cormack is playing all of us. I'm not buying his fighting talk.

He can get clean to fuck.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I was in a meeting when I realised Cormack's interview was happening, got up and walked out on it without even saying I have to go... so I missed the first half of that interview. 

He was already raging when I opened the link... did he start off slow and build towards a furious rage, or was furious rage how he started?

Started as he meant to go on. Furious rage, thought he was hanging up after the first question. Hilarious train wreck

5 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/live:bbc_radio_scotland_mw

19:17 is when it starts.. he's raging right from the off!

3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It all boils down to him not admitting he was wrong in Glass' appointment nor looking likely to admit as such soon. That's the real concern. 

I think we all know the next 3 games are crucial. 

If we get scudded by the Edinburgh clubs and the huns, his hand will absolutely be forced. 

All it takes is a congregation outside the Mainer after a bad home defeat and he's no choice. 

I think DC was getting pissed he couldn't control the narrative and that's why he came on. Obviously, we all know the reality. 

4 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Absolutely not. We have to keep up the pressure on Cormack. 

Backing glass won't stop him being hopelessly out of his depth.

If cormack thinks he can just dig his heels in and see us submit to his will, he can fuck off. 

Let’s see what the next 4 before the next international break brings..

No wins in that four, 14 without a win, potentially bottom or 2nd bottom 

The fans won’t tolerate platitudes 

Surely to fuck he’d act then.

But it’s clearly then at the very earliest. 

3 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Lol, as if you’ve got the power to do fuck all. 

He’s sticking by him.

Hey, a butterfly's wings can cause a hurricane, remember. 

😀 👍

He reminded me of a guy who's used to folk nodding approval at everything he says, then comes across a few guys who question everything he's doing and is furious at them for daring to question him.

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Let’s see what the next 4 before the next international break brings..

No wins in that four, 14 without a win, potentially bottom or 2nd bottom 

The fans won’t tolerate platitudes 

Surely to fuck he’d act then.

But it’s clearly then at the very earliest. 

He said 'way too early' three times. 

I think he's going to try and spend his way out of this in January. 

Fantastic passionate stuff from cormack, especially digging out that hun cunt. The boy from the supporters trust was an abomination. 

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Is it weird I quite enjoyed that? Fighting talk at least 😂

Yeah, me too. Listening to a playback and he’s certainly passionate. Put our feelings about Glass to one side for a minute, at least DC is showing he cares passionately about the Reds 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

He said 'way too early' three times. 

I think he's going to try and spend his way out of this in January. 

‘Still 29 games to go’ was another go to from him.

33 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

This cunt fucked up the Skovdahl miniskirt quote. Retard.

Correct.'Statistics are like mini-skirts,they give you good ideas ,but hide the most important things' .My personal favourite was always 'The operation was a success,but the patient died.' 

Edited by graham

5 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Cormack is playing all of us. I'm not buying his fighting talk.

He can get clean to fuck.

In fairness are you really shocked by his stance, he was never going to give his boy the bullet this early.
SG needs to go right now, but it aint going to happen anytime soon.

• Upvote 1

Cormack will have a delia smith esq half time rant at the sevco game over the festives. 
I can’t wait. 

STEPHEN GLASS BARMY ARMY 

If we lose at home to Hibs and Hearts and get tanked at Ibrox (all pretty likely) then I'd like to think Cormack won't have to do anything. Surely to fuck Glass would do the honourable thing and resign after 13 games without a win and 8 defeats on the trot? 

1 minute ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Fantastic passionate stuff from cormack, especially digging out that hun cunt. The boy from the supporters trust was an abomination. 

Correct on both counts.

“Miniskirts are like statistics -they go up and down”

Fucking Hell what a tube

"Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you're stupid than to open it and prove them right". That fucking balloon Cormack could take something from that old saying. What a fucking car crash. The comment about Alan Burrows phoning him after the 2-0 game and supposedly saying he doesn't know how Aberdeen lost the game? He's taking us all for fucking mugs. We lost the game because we are fucking pish. There's no league table for having more shots/corners or passes between the keeper and defenders. We haven't been unlucky as he refers to. You can't be unlucky failing to win any of 10 games when you have superior "stats". You don't win any of those games because you're shite and the management can't alter it. He's a fucking throbber and the sooner he fucks off out the club the better. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, RUL said:

I liked the cut of his anger, nice and spiky.

"You addressed the players on Friday

"No I didn't"....

No apology for simply making stuff up.

The boy McIntyre is a prick, good on ya Dave for putting him in his place for that blatant lie.

Just now, findlay_1903 said:

Cormack will have a delia smith esq half time rant at the sevco game over the festives. 
I can’t wait. 

STEPHEN GLASS BARMY ARMY 

Gives us something to look forward to anyway

Fair play to him, no point going on there and not having a go at the hun cunt. Well done!

And the supporter, should have completely changed his stance and also gone on the offensive.

At least he called out Ferguson on national radio, who isn't trying worth a fuck. So a minor positive for him too.

Time will tell how it all pans out, but was an entertaining half hour. 

Just now, Lang Bar said:

Fair play to him, no point going on there and not having a go at the hun cunt. Well done!

And the supporter, should have completely changed his stance and also gone on the offensive.

At least he called out Ferguson on national radio, who isn't trying worth a fuck. So a minor positive for him too.

Time will tell how it all pans out, but was an entertaining half hour. 

Most entertaining half hour of the season since Hacken 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Shandy's? 

Sounded like he railed a few lines of biff, the speed and rage with which he was talking

As he said himself, but with much more words, he’s basically the best chairman in the country 

You wouldn’t have had anything approaching that level of passion from our previous sycophantic custodian. Some folk are never happy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, milne_afc said:

As he said himself, but with much more words, he’s basically the best chairman in the country 

He's fucking right. We're Aberdeen and we're back 

• Like 2

My worry here is the "passion" he's just shown has clouded people's judgement. 

Yes, the boy McIntyre is a prick. Yes, Sportsound are only interested because it's going so wrong, and yes it was somewhat refreshing to see someone at AFC come out swinging. 

However, if you look at it from an objective standpoint, he sounded like a fucking lunatic. Quite rightly, was the appointment of Glass being questioned. Quite rightly, was the recent run being questioned. Quite rightly, were the credentials of the management and back room staff questioned. He came out more or less screaming at them. I honestly don't think they asked any unfair questions. 

Either DC is incredibly deluded (likely) or ridiculously calculated, and this was all a rouse to create some sort of siege mentality and get fans back onside. 

This can only be looked at as a good thing, if points are picked up soon. Should we continue losing, this will be remembered as the shambles I fear it was.