Jump to content
CityCentre

Cormack Thread

Recommended Posts

Wow - he must've been at a different Motherwell game to the one I went to - we could still be playing and still dominating possession and still not have scored. 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, thurso said:

If the dons supporter they had on is on here god knows where they pull you out of but your as bad as the last guy they had on who wanted us to get eddie Howe in as manager 

Same guy

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

John Collins is a fud.

If anyone knows about how to lose a dressing room, it’s that cunt.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Brilliant stuff

"Yer gaan ti listen ti me for a minute Kenny" 

🤣

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

There’s a REDTV interview later in the week too.

Albeit it’ll be a Pravda effort with pre-arranged questions and nothing controversial I’d think. 

That will be his calm and measured one, after he says that he had to defend us against the weegie media - he’s going full trump 😂

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Crossbow said:

Wow - he must've been at a different Motherwell game to the one I went to - we could still be playing and still dominating possession and still not have scored. 

Exactly.

That comment was delusional. 
We were fucking terrible that day. 

I admire the passion he showed, but most of what he said I disagreed with.

Then again, I want Stephen Glass out, so unlikely I’ll agree with him. 

We’re stuck with SG for a while yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, DoonTheLine said:

That will be his calm and measured one, after he says that he had to defend us against the weegie media - he’s going full trump 😂

Mal will go easy on him. Questions obviously rehearsed. 

No doubt coming out with this mythical tripe that our performances have not reflected the number of points we have got.

Delusional shite. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

You have to wander who initiated that interview? Suspect it was DC

Nah, “Dave Cormack has accepted an invite from the BBC”… was how it appeared on Twitter. 

Share this post


Link to post

The only reason he sounded passionate, is because he's angry that people are questioning his decision(s) with his choice of manager. How dare they

Some of his quotes tonight will come back to bite him in the arse...

Share this post


Link to post

This is fucking brilliant. More entertaining than the last couple of seasons I’ll give him that.

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Exactly.

That comment was delusional. 
We were fucking terrible that day. 

I admire the passion he showed, but most of what he said I disagreed with.

Then again, I want Stephen Glass out, so unlikely I’ll agree with him. 

We’re stuck with SG for a while yet. 

That defeat was daylight robbery imo. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Yorston Vasey said:

"I think he said a few things that weren't very professional" 🤣

Haha where can I hear this!?

Share this post


Link to post

Thought the DST lad Steve Wilson spoke well; his comments on Allan Russell and Lewis Ferguson, for example, were bang on. Both  under performing massively.

Same with his McInnes comment.

Not sure why folk on here are slaughtering him.

Opinions, arseholes etc

Edited by sooth_stander
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, sooth_stander said:

Thought the DST lad spoke well; his comments on Allan Russell and Lewis Ferguson, for example, were bang on. Both  under performing massively.

Same with his McInnes comment.

You thought the guy who claimed he was quicker than our players and fucked up Ebbe quote spoke well 😂

Plus asked about Kennedy 😂

Edited by RUL

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, RUL said:

You thought the guy who claimed he was quicker than our players and fucked up Ebbe quote spoke well 😂

Plus asked about Kennedy 😂

He mentioned McGinn specifically being slow, knowone else. Everyone knows he is fucked, was years ago. Only an idiot would think otherwise.

Granted, he should have known Kennedy has a back injury

Other than that, what else did the lad say wrong? 

Edited by sooth_stander

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Thought the DST lad Steve Wilson spoke well; his comments on Allan Russell and Lewis Ferguson, for example, were bang on. Both  under performing massively.

Same with his McInnes comment.

Not sure why folk on here are slaughtering him.

Opinions, arseholes etc

Alan Russell is underperforming? 

A good chunk of our goals have come from attacking set pieces/corners.That’s Alan Russell.

I’d argue he’s doing a far better job than Stephen Glass.

And just my opinion, but I thought the DST lad came across as a village idiot. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, sooth_stander said:

McGinn is fucked, was years ago. Only an idiot would think otherwise.

Granted, he should have known Kennedy has a back injury

Other than that, what else did the lad say wrong? 

He’s a total window licker who is a total embarrassment for the whole Aberdeen fan base. 
 

The Ebbe quote was so fucking embarrassing.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, sooth_stander said:

McGinn is fucked, was years ago. Only an idiot would think otherwise.

Granted, he should have known Kennedy has a back injury

Other than that, what else did the lad say wrong? 

He said what was it Ebbe said about mini skirts, they go up and down 😂

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, RUL said:

That defeat was daylight robbery imo. 

Much like stealing candy from a baby

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, RUL said:

He said what was it Ebbe said about mini skirts, they go up and down 😂

Fuck sakes man, so fucking what? Is this an English grammatical or historical lesson?

Did you actually listen to him? He said what all us on here are thinking 

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, RUL said:

He said what was it Ebbe said about mini skirts, they go up and down 😂

Ebbe said that about elevators iirc.

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Alan Russell is underperforming? 

A good chunk of our goals have come from attacking set pieces/corners.That’s Alan Russell.

I’d argue he’s doing a far better job than Stephen Glass.

And just my opinion, but I thought the DST lad came across as a village idiot. 

You think Allan Russell is performing well? Seriously?  Ramsay taking EVERY dead ball delivery?

what other team has the same player taking corners on both sides, a full back at that, plus ALL free kicks?

Has he improved any of our strikers, some/all of whom he will have identified?

Russell is very much part of the problem, in my opinion 

Edited by sooth_stander

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

The only reason he sounded passionate, is because he's angry that people are questioning his decision(s) with his choice of manager. How dare they

Some of his quotes tonight will come back to bite him in the arse...

Exactly. 
 

it’s pathetic how easily a significant portion of our fan base can be gaslight by him. All he has to do is rattle off a lot of absolute drivel, have subtle digs at rangers (1 trophy in 3 years) and be seen to shout at the nasty rangers supporting pundit and people lap it up. 
 

Let’s not forget the fundamentals amidst all the bullshit. 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Fuck sakes man, so fucking what? Is this an English grammatical or historical lesson?

Did you actually listen to him? He said what all us on here are thinking 

 

No, switched off when he asked about Kennedy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
5 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Fuck sakes man, so fucking what? Is this an English grammatical or historical lesson?

Did you actually listen to him? He said what all us on here are thinking 

 

He's the same guy who said we should've got Eddie Howe back in April. 
 

No credibility at all, just churned out empty platitudes. Surely, there's someone who could've articulated themselves better and made more succinct points, got quotes right, and not made us all look daft. 
 

Feel a bit for the lad, but fuck me, someone should have a quiet word and say maybe the public speaking lark isn't for him. 

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Alan Russell is underperforming? 

A good chunk of our goals have come from attacking set pieces/corners.That’s Alan Russell.

I’d argue he’s doing a far better job than Stephen Glass.

And just my opinion, but I thought the DST lad came across as a village idiot. 

Considering our modus is to play free flow attacking football then I would hope for a lot more goals than we actually have achieved. 
 

Not sure converting a pitifully low % of corners and dead balls is worthy of praise tbh. 

Share this post


Link to post

Cormack obviously went on wound up and he's pretty much become a meme in Scottish football now but he made some good points. We have been unlucky in games and individuals are costing us. 

We simply must win on Saturday. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...