Dad

Next Manager

The wheels are turning - we're finally at the place many have yearned for for manys a month.

Whether you agree or not, it cannot be argued that there is plenty reasons for him to go; the main one for me being that we are complete shite to watch.

Who is the messiah to lead us through these next exciting few years? Who do you trust with the bigger budget we will enjoy?

Edited by Dad

Two of my strong contenders have just been snapped up by Hibs & Hearts,

So I’ve no idea.

No obvious candidate I can think of.

I wonder if the American influence might come into the thinking.

I fucking hope not.

The Yanks know fuck all about fitba.

need tae git some cunt in quick..this mcinnes cunt is a disgrace.. uninspirin is fuck n happy tae tred water till eternity n beyond

doubler, thought I'd deleted it

Edited by Ten Caat

Miller for 2-3 seasons with Robson as assistant with a view to taking over. But I suspect that is just a pie in the sky wish. 

I wouldn't be unhappy with Robinson, what he has achieved on a budget half of ours is remarkable but not sure appointing him would excite many fans.

If Hartley or McCann fire in applications I'd like to see Cormack doing a short piece live on Red TV setting fire to them.

Miller for 2-3 seasons with Robson as assistant with a view to taking over. But I suspect that is just a pie in the sky wish.

I wouldn't be unhappy with Robinson, what he has achieved on a budget half of ours is remarkable but not sure appointing him would excite many fans.

If Hartley or McCann fire in applications I'd like to see Cormack doing a short piece live on Red TV setting fire to them.

Robson can get to fuck - he’s been infected with the S. Milne loser mentality

Robson can get to fuck - he’s been infected with the S. Milne loser mentality

A direct quote from him this season...

“Hopefully we can get back challenging for third this season”

Looks & sounds horrendous

Willie Miller/Jess

Scott Brown

Diego Maradona

The Livi guy

Anyone suggesting Robson or Sheerin should have their first born killed by a drunk driver

Well I've to add on here because Ive been as vocal as anyone so it's only fair I put in suggestions.

I don't want thick as shit Yogi hughes.

also Hartley, Adams. And Tommy Wright are no longer decent shouts

Robinson is a possibility.

But I've no stand out candidate

Just can't see us shelling out compensation to pay off Derek and Doc and possibly others in a total clear out unless we look like heading to bottom 6 and get knocked out of Cup by Dumbarton.

Just can't see us shelling out compensation to pay off Derek and Doc and possibly others in a total clear out unless we look like heading to bottom 6 and get knocked out of Cup by Dumbarton.

I agree with that.

He’ll get the season.

4th & (maybe) no European football might see him out.

That would be two consecutive seasons we’d have under achieved on our budget.

Willie Miller/Jess

Scott Brown

Diego Maradona

The Livi guy

Anyone suggesting Robson or Sheerin should have their first born killed by a drunk driver

A bit Draconian that.

Under milne that would be acceptable and merit a pat on the back and probably a mutual wank off.

Under cormack hopefully the pat on a back becomes a kick on arse.

And instead of mutual wank a p 45 being dished out

Get Big Duncan Ferguson in, no way will he get the Everton job and fancies a crack as a manager. He wouldn’t be a shitebag against the old firm and would sort out any piss takers in the team in about 5 minutes.

Get Big Duncan Ferguson in, no way will he get the Everton job and fancies a crack as a manager. He wouldn’t be a shitebag against the old firm and would sort out any piss takers in the team in about 5 minutes.

Was discussing this with my old man earlier actually. Players would do it out of fear alone. Boys ace, despite being a hun bastard.

Willie Miller haha

I love the guy but listening to him on Sportsound most weeks he barely knows the rules of modern day fitba

Get a grip, lads

Was discussing this with my old man earlier actually. Players would do it out of fear alone. Boys ace, despite being a hun bastard.

Fuck that.

Horrible, hun bastard.

Maybe we could go with a back room team of John Brown & Alex Rae?

Fuck that.

Horrible, hun bastard.

Maybe we could go with a back room team of John Brown & Alex Rae?

Fuckin hell he was there for about a year, part of which he was in the nick. Would hardly class him a staunch Hun. Edited by dazzy_deff

Actually considered this when i heard he was stepping in at Everton.

Im in.

Realistically, does anyone think McInnes is remotely close to getting the sack?

He isn’t.

It won’t even have been discussed.

I’m going to guess it’s been discussed by the 2500 odd who didn’t go on Wednesday night. Which again, is kind of the point.

Fuckin hell he was there for about a year, part of which he was in the nick. Would hardly class him a staunch Hun.

Any arse who buys a homing pigeon and calls it “Coisty” is a dirty hun bastard.

I’m going to guess it’s been discussed by the 2500 odd who didn’t go on Wednesday night. Which again, is kind of the point.

Aye, but I’m talking about folk that make decisions at board level.

However, apparently there were shouts against McInnes at the game today.

That’s the start of it.

I keep wondering if Cormack sweeps in on December 16th and sensationally sacks McInnes right away

Would be fucking mental

Probably not but you never know

Hey hun DMC knows fucking fine his easy ride ( I don't mean India) is over hence his pre game negative statement prior to the hun games. Manoeuvring himself prior to and potential thumping.

Hes a clever bastard that way. There's an old saying bullshit baffles brains.

I keep wondering if Cormack sweeps in on December 16th and sensationally sacks McInnes right away

Would be fucking mental

Nah, can’t see it.

Then again, if we lost at home to Hamilton the Saturday before....

Think he’ll see the season out, then who knows?

Would be fucking mental

Would be great message of intent.

I'm not here to fuck about and be shafted