Jump to content
Dad

Next Manager

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

On the same episode of Sportsound a week past Friday, Stewart said he spoken to Glass, and that he’d row across the Atlantic for the chance to manage us and confirmed the story, broken by the Sun the previous evening, that Brown and Russell were part of the plan. 

I'd wank myself off into Boris Johnson's gaping anus, then felch my load straight out again for the chance to manage Aberdeen.

And, like Glass, there's fuck all else on my CV that suggests I could do the job.

Edited by Ke1t
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Now that is fucking Dre.  

Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say
But nothin' comes out when they move they lips
Just a buncha gibberish
And muthafuckas act like they forgot about Dre

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

On the same episode of Sportsound a week past Friday, Stewart said he spoken to Glass, and that he’d row across the Atlantic for the chance to manage us and confirmed the story, broken by the Sun the previous evening, that Brown and Russell were part of the plan. 

I’d only heard the row across comment - not the other two being involved

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, dj_bollocks said:

Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say
But nothin' comes out when they move they lips
Just a buncha gibberish
And muthafuckas act like they forgot about Dre

How long did it take you to swim from Nigeria to Aberdeen 419. ?  Sounds like  your lips must have ballooned to give your arms a rest, on the way up and stuck permanently inflated.   Chief Mafookah. 

Edited by shooftahmooftah

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

I'm taking everything with a pinch of salt. The club would be massively out of touch with their fanbase if they hired Glass.

You just know it would be a train wreck. Mark McGhee 2.0 stuff.

Aberdeen should never be appointing an inexperienced/unproven manager especially someone who has already failed as both interim and reserve manager like Glass has. His record is simply appalling. 

Its the most attractive the managers job at Aberdeen has been for 20 odd years. If Alex Neil declared he wasn't interested then fair enough but if we don't even pose the question to him then theres bigger issues within the club. Failing Alex Neil, I'd hope the club moved for Goodwin (if they can afford to) or Maloney (at least he has been mentored by Martinez and Brendan Rodgers). Just not Glass.

 

 

Edited by BonnieDon

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Millertime said:

"Rangers" hired an inexperienced manager and it worked out OK for them

So why wouldn't it for us?

Gerrard's got much more experience of winning at the top level so comparing him to Glass is ridiculous.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

"Rangers" hired an inexperienced manager and it worked out OK for them

So why wouldn't it for us?

Because Gerrard had the opportunity to spunk about £30m over three years to finally win something.

Glass will get fuck all in all likelihood 

 

Share this post


Link to post

My top four

Enzo

Neil

Maloney

Goodwin

Still hoping for Enzo however not sure he would take it. Neil has good experience for a man in his early 30's. Maloney would be exciting hopefully a good contact book and Goodwin has done a good job at Alloa and St Mirren. Defo do not want Glass however............

Share this post


Link to post

My top one and he is available.....

Mark van Bommel.

Someone different and refreshing, played at the very top level, managed PSV, and is a winner umpteen times over. What's not to like?

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

 All three managers I suggested are managers who have won titles and trophies at lower levels.

Can we add Dick Campbell to the list? He's won almost as many titles as we have.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

My top one and he is available.....

Mark van Bommel.

Someone different and refreshing, played at the very top level, managed PSV, and is a winner umpteen times over. What's not to like?

No experience of Scottish football.  How dare you suggest that! 

 

Also hasn't managed in the English championship. Come on now! 

 

Edited by Zeus

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Simosmashed my knee said:

My top four

Enzo

Neil

Maloney

Goodwin

Still hoping for Enzo however not sure he would take it. Neil has good experience for a man in his early 30's. Maloney would be exciting hopefully a good contact book and Goodwin has done a good job at Alloa and St Mirren. Defo do not want Glass however............

But with no 💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷 from Cormack  and company they will need a miracle to sort this lot out.  

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, shooftahmooftah said:

But with no 💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷 from Cormack  and company they will need a miracle to sort this lot out.  

Correct.  And it’s something often overlooked in this thread.  We are skint.  Still have to pay deferred wages, can’t imagine season tickets breaking records and it’s very unlikely that crowds will back in August, where exactly is the cash coming from to appoint an experienced  manager who needs to basically sign 10 players +.?? There is also a rumour that we are are struggling to get a shirt sponsor...   I’m actually coming round to the idea that it will be Glass basically because DC and the Atlanta connection will be willing to invest the cash required for him to build a new team.  

Share this post


Link to post

High time Scott Burns sniffed out the shortlist, if DC is indeed following a prawcess.

Still reckon there is very little prawcess being followed and that Glass will be checking in at the Crowne Plaza in due course.

Seriously hope I'm wrong but the lack of media stories appears to suggest that the Atlanta Puppet will be our next manager. 

Underwhelming to say the least.....

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Woody21 said:

High time Scott Burns sniffed out the shortlist, if DC is indeed following a prawcess.

Still reckon there is very little prawcess being followed and that Glass will be checking in at the Crowne Plaza in due course.

Seriously hope I'm wrong but the lack of media stories appears to suggest that the Atlanta Puppet will be our next manager. 

Underwhelming to say the least.....

Think you’re right, hope you’re wrong. 
and right on cue ....(apologies for the Sun link)

 

Edited by WesthillWanderersFC

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

Ruscoe would cost fuck all, because he just got sacked. 

Aren't TNS the only professional team in that league? That's hardly an achievement winning titles with a far superior budget.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Think you’re right, hope you’re wrong. 
and right on cue ....(apologies for the Sun link)

 

Keith Jackson of the Retard reporting that Scott Brown will join Glass in a ‘dream team’

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, shinniesta1 said:

Aren't TNS the only professional team in that league? That's hardly an achievement winning titles with a far superior budget.

Teams with bigger budgets win leagues. That's true pretty much everywhere, not just Wales. 

My point about Ruscoe, as previously stated, is that he has experience of winning titles and trophies, and on a smaller budget than he'd be afforded at Aberdeen. 

TNS crowds are sub 300, and they're far from the 'biggest' team in the Welsh league, though. 

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Keith Jackson of the Retard reporting that Scott Brown will join Glass in a ‘dream team’

'Brilliant'.

💩

Share this post


Link to post

This is just plain fucking nuts.

For the life of me, I cannot understand Cormack’s thinking behind any of this.

We’d have been better keeping McInnes.

Share this post


Link to post

Would be a great move, next to Fowler that's the kick up the arse we need. He can still play as well, great motivator and player.

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

This is just plain fucking nuts.

For the life of me, I cannot understand Cormack’s thinking behind any of this.

We’d have been better keeping McInnes.

Atlanta must be utterly buttfucking him.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Yorston Vasey said:

Atlanta must be utterly buttfucking him.

Cormack can stick mine and ma loon’s DNA membership up his Gary Glitter, fuck wasting that every month.

Over and out.

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

 Doubt if Brown is coming here for 2 reasons.

1. Celtic will offer him a coaching job.

2. He's a cunt.

Share this post


Link to post

You people calling for safe pair of hands are part of the problem, we need a revolution, we need fans in big numbers buying tickets.

That's not Alex fucking Neil. Brown is a winner, the England international striker coach didn't get that far by being crap, this is what we need.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

He's a multi millionaire and got Atlanta to invest in us, that's a seed sown, none of us have any idea where it's leading but mediocrity and settling for a comfortable 3rd or 4th won't be on the agenda. I think this is the start of something special. 

Share this post


Link to post

This is beginning to look likely. 

Multiple outlets starting to come out and say this is happening.

So... that's (possibly) that then. 

Exciting times ahead. 

Who needs competence or experience when you can have neither? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...