Dad

Next Manager

7 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

There will be jobs available very soon in England.

Managers get sacked there ten a penny in October/November 

He has enough credit in the bank to get a decent job down there. 

Then it has to be Goodwin or Davidson IMHO. 

5 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

There will be jobs available very soon in England.

Managers get sacked there ten a penny in October/November 

He has enough credit in the bank to get a decent job down there. 

Aberdeen's a pretty decent job, too, though. 

If you're at all competent you have a serious chance of silverware, and a very good chance of European football. 

A more than competent manager could, realistically... and on a fairly modest budget... finish second in years where one of the cheeks is underperforming. This year, for example. 

I think we tend to undersell our club a bit. 

Sure, you'll have more money at a lower league English side, but it's all relative... most of the other clubs around you will be similarly budgeted, so all that extra money gives you no footballing advantage. 

Financially you'll be personally better off taking a job in England, but if you want a shot at some trophies and some European exposure, then Aberdeen should be an attractive prospect. 

Alex Neil: 100% next Dons manager 

See yous at Hampden 👍

11 minutes ago, Dad said:

See yous at Hampden 👍

Cormack needs to pull his head out of his arse and get Neil appointed now. 

11 minutes ago, Dad said:

See yous at Hampden 👍

Which means he’ll be holding a random English clubs scarf above his head within a fortnight. 

16 minutes ago, Dad said:

See yous at Hampden 👍

No chance 

We should get Steve Bruce in, think of the headlines if he's with us for his 1000th game in management. Instant profile raiser.

Then we can sack him because that's the kind of club we're going to become 👍

40 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Which means he’ll be holding a random English clubs scarf above his head within a fortnight. 

Peterborough would be my bet

1 hour ago, Dad said:

See yous at Hampden 👍

Should be ruled out as he resembles a sprout

1 hour ago, Yorston Vasey said:

We should get Steve Bruce in, think of the headlines if he's with us for his 1000th game in management. Instant profile raiser.

Then we can sack him because that's the kind of club we're going to become 👍

I know Steve Bruce holds us in high regard, pretty sure he was Birmingham manager when we got Aluko.

Shame Aluko didn't have us in high regard mind.

54 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Peterborough would be my bet

Possibly… after Darren Ferguson gets sacked for the 3rd time from there? 

Alex Neil will get a Championship job.
Someone near the bottom, or underachievers such as Hull,  Cardiff, Barnsley etc. 

I tell you WW son - he's learnt his lesson. The lack of patience English cunts have with their managers - especially as Cavey says, that look like a sprout - is now at a stage where cunts will be scanning elsehwere for a bitty more sustainability.

Up here we're far more forgiving of being a weird looking weegie arsehole if you win a game or two probably - either way, he knows the combination of ingredients required to prosper in Scotland. I for one, want a piece of his tasty pie 👍

Hey thanks son - much love 👍

10 minutes ago, Dad said:

I tell you WW son - he's learnt his lesson. The lack of patience English cunts have with their managers - especially as Cavey says, that look like a sprout - is now at a stage where cunts will be scanning elsehwere for a bitty more sustainability.

Up here we're far more forgiving of being a weird looking weegie arsehole if you win a game or two probably - either way, he knows the combination of ingredients required to prosper in Scotland. I for one, want a piece of his tasty pie 👍

Are we not just as bad if we advocate sacking Glass after a few bad weeks?  We are just as bad as English c*nts.

Just now, Alex Ferguson said:

Are we not just as bad if we advocate sacking Glass after a few bad weeks?  We are just as bad as English c*nts.

Nae really as its been 8 months not just a few weeks and he's lost more than half his games.

He needs to help himself by picking up a few wins, you can't keep losing in professional sport and expect to keep your job. 

10 minutes ago, Alex Ferguson said:

Well I dunno about that, but if Alex Neil (or any potential manager) is worried that what's happening with Stephen Glass will happen with him, then he is severely lacking in confidence and is not fit to be our manager. 

Edited by Ernie McCracken

8 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Nae really as its been 8 months not just a few weeks and he's lost more than half his games.

He needs to help himself by picking up a few wins, you can't keep losing in professional sport and expect to keep your job. 

Can't really count the end of last season but?

1 minute ago, Alex Ferguson said:

Oh yeah forgot about that. We don't count last season. We don't count his time at Atlanta B.  When do we start counting? 

4 minutes ago, Alex Ferguson said:

Of course we can you weegie gype 😄

Edited by NEM

5 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Oh yeah forgot about that. We don't count last season. We don't count his time at Atlanta B.  When do we start counting? 

Start of this season I say, and this his last chance.  Between now and November

2 minutes ago, Alex Ferguson said:

Maybe not the results but you've got to count the time. 

That was the whole point of sacking McInnes in March. So Glass could get a few months then a pre season to embed his own philosophy and evaluate the players he would need in the summer so we could hit the ground running. 

As I said, he's got to help himself by getting a few wins quickly. Otherwise he'll be gone, good mates with Cormack or not. 

To be honest Sir Alex - for me its a case of Alex Neil being someone I'd have hoped we'd have got first time round...I wouldnae say I was disappointed with Glass to begin with - for sure I was behind him doing well; but for sure - the fact he's done as pish as he has, really dials up the frustration we didnae aggressively pursue Neil back then after Del was punted.

Cunts might think me a fanciful arsehole - I'm no bothered - I believe with Alex leading us we'll win a good chunk of trophies. He's the fucking perfect cunt for any team that has aspirations of beating the weegie pieces of shite...and that primarily means us. Perfectly moulded as a bunch of terrific cunts ready to enthusiastically pound the road towards success we are - for much too long now without a road to stride on.

Here - I dinnae like to stick the knife in at the best of times, but for me - if Stephen Glass was to turn it around and shove my pish down my urethra - I'd be fucking cock-a-hoop. I just want to jump up and down screaming joyously, vicariously through the Dons - any cunt that makes that happen is a hero o' mine

Edited by Dad
Cadence improvement

1 hour ago, Alex Ferguson said:

I know Steve Bruce holds us in high regard

😄 You've just pulled that out yer arse. I doubt we've ever entered his thoughts.

12 minutes ago, Alex Ferguson said:

Start of this season I say, and this his last chance.  Between now and November

Love Wyclef

1 hour ago, Alex Ferguson said:

Seen worst Bryan Gunn lasted one game in charge at Norwich and that was the first game of the season. 

24 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Love Paul Daniels

Not a lot.