Jump to content
Dad

Next Manager

Recommended Posts

Hughes or Lennon and you might as well switch off the lights at Pittodrie permanently.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post

How did it get from Alex Neil or Jim Goodwin to Yogi Hughes being our only hope in 30 minutes?? 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

How did it get from Alex Neil or Jim Goodwin to Yogi Hughes being our only hope in 30 minutes?? 

Fuck knows, but it needs to stop. 

Share this post


Link to post

Hughes to fuck ,  imagine having that door knob fucking retard  as manager, nae doubt assisted by the alky and gambling addict Rice, 

What we need is Archie Knox in the  darkened dressing room with a baseball bat again

Share this post


Link to post

Get Yogi in for the relegation battle , just keep us up mantra then start a process of appointing a new manager based on their merits and what we can afford. Do it properly this time.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

Hughes to fuck ,  imagine having that door knob fucking retard  as manager, nae doubt assisted by the alky and gambling addict Rice, 

What we need is Archie Knox in the  darkened dressing room with a baseball bat again

Fuck, I’d forgotten Rice is a gamblaholic. Wouldn’t  sit well with the puritanical Colgate teeth. Alky too? 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, BitWait said:

Get Yogi in for the relegation battle , just keep us up mantra then start a process of appointing a new manager based on their merits and what we can afford. Do it properly this time.

And why can't we just get a new manager in now?  Why do we need Yogi first? 

We need to keep the heid here lads 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

How did it get from Alex Neil or Jim Goodwin to Yogi Hughes being our only hope in 30 minutes?? 

Some folk seem to have forgotten our last appointment was the Atlanta Reserve team coach? Those who think we’re going to do better than the aforementioned are going to be sorely disappointed! Think Pep Guardiola has said he’ll do a few more seasons at Man City before he’ll be available again! 😂

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Paul Carrick

How long has this been going on?

TOO fucking long

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

"Hi, Yogi? This is Dave Cormack. Seems I made a BooBoo in appointing Stephen, so I'm looking to bring in you and at least one more cartoon character to save us from relegation."

"Aye? Howsh abootsh Neil Lennon? He's a fuckin' Muppet."

spacer.png

 

Really, really stinking "humour "

So old  tired and dated

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Millertime said:

Help me understand this

Is it a genuine suggestion, or a feeble attempt at humour?

Either way, I don't get it

Alright Millertime, don't lay an egg. I was merely saying, with us hopefully looking for a new manager soon and solskjaer probably looking for a new job, might it be an idea to consider someone like him instead of the usual boring predictable suggestions. Sorry if I offended you. It's not like I'm the Aberdeen fc head of recruitment and he's number 1 on my short list. You do seem like quite a fragile soul. Is everything OK. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Here's a list of managers currently out of work for anyone that wants to take a look through for realistic candidates...

Available coaches | Transfermarkt

Maybe we can finally get Klinsmann in as manager, given we were 'so close' to signing him as a player. 

 

Share this post


Link to post

If you filter the available Scottish managers by points per game guess who comes top of the list? 

I'll give you a clue. He's got a beard and likes to wear a fleece under a suit jacket. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

Fuck, I’d forgotten Rice is a gamblaholic. Wouldn’t  sit well with the puritanical Colgate teeth. Alky too? 
 

Well looking at him, I think he's nailed on alky

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Maybe we can finally get Klinsmann in as manager, given we were 'so close' to signing him as a player. 

 

Klinsmann with Batistuta as his assistant. 

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

If you filter the available Scottish managers by points per game guess who comes top of the list? 

I'll give you a clue. He's got a beard and likes to wear a fleece under a suit jacket. 

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Klinsmann with Batistuta as his assistant. 

Maybe just as a stop gap until we can get Yogi. 

🙄

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

And why can't we just get a new manager in now?  Why do we need Yogi first? 

We need to keep the heid here lads 

By the time due process is done properly we will be difficult to save from relegation. Let the new permanent manager start with a clean sheet.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, BitWait said:

By the time due process is done properly we will be difficult to save from relegation. Let the new permanent manager start with a clean sheet.

Only takes a couple of weeks to get a new manager min 

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Maybe just as a stop gap until we can get Yogi. 

🙄

Andrea Pirlo is available 😆

Edited by afc1903mad

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, elephantstone78 said:

Brian Welsh?

No Scottish. Born in Edinburgh.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

Brian Welsh?

Wouldn’t work for us under Cormack.

He’s already and owner AND Head Coach of a team in America

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

If you filter the available Scottish managers by points per game guess who comes top of the list? 

I'll give you a clue. He's got a beard and likes to wear a fleece under a suit jacket. 

Santa?….apologies, he’s not on the list..

Edited by donswin1983

Share this post


Link to post

Davie Robertson of Kashmir FC. Forget the fact he swears. Forget the fact he went from Aberdeen to Rangers. Forget he hasn’t managed a Scottish team. The guy is one of the bravest and hard working coaches there is, and he knows what’s right from wrong. He is a Scottish internationalist. No one gave Fergie a chance when he first started because St mirren sacked him, but Fergie took no prisoners and his moral upbringing got him results. Robertson is cut from the same cloth. This guy won’t fail because he won’t let himself fail- just like Fergie.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...