Lets all laugh at Hearts

29 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

He can't argue with that. Wester Hailes biggest shithole in Edinburgh.

There’s some pretty stiff competition...ended up at party in the ‘banana flats’ in Leith many years ago....suspect that would make wester hailes look like Monte Carlo, although I’ve never been to WH..

27 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I lived in a part of Wester Hailes called Hailesland Park. If your bothered.

Tbh I don't judge people based on their house or neighbourhood. Would be pretty snobby to do that. There are good people and scum in every postcode. 

Are there many folk walking about in red chinos, Barbour jacket and flat cap round your area like the rest of Edinburgh? 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Tbh I don't judge people based on their house or neighbourhood. Would be pretty snobby to do that. There are good people and scum in every postcode. 

I used to have a 5's team that played out in Wester Hailes. It made for some interesting nights!!!!

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Hailesland Park aka the peado flats. Are you on the sex offenders list? 

• Haha 1

The look of trying to appease both camps. Budge who wanted a celebration and was entertaining Doncaster afterwards. And the fans who wanted a silent disrespectful walk past this nonsense in protest. So you try to do both. At the same time. 

7 years of being this kind of club under Budge. She just doesn't get fans, football or Hearts. 

Anyway. We're up. Painfully. But we're up. 

• Dildo 4
34 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

The look of trying to appease both camps. Budge who wanted a celebration and was entertaining Doncaster afterwards. And the fans who wanted a silent disrespectful walk past this nonsense in protest. So you try to do both. At the same time. 

7 years of being this kind of club under Budge. She just doesn't get fans, football or Hearts. 

Cue your buying the new Ronaldo,Messi and your going to smash this league, cue you laughing at our signings while proclaiming you have just got in George best on the wing.just think, this time next year you will be back in the relegation area with Naismith, budge, levein and Anderson all spooning, licking and fingering each other’s arseholes.

1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

It was a stupid suggestion by the fans though Skins that put the players in a no win situation

The type of suggestion we've come to expect from the Huns fans over the last 9 years. 

50 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

It was a stupid suggestion by the fans though Skins that put the players in a no win situation

The type of suggestion we've come to expect from the Huns fans over the last 9 years. 

I'm a bit torn on it. We were bottom after 30 out of 38 games with no signs of staying up. Budge blamed Doncaster to avert criticism of her own stewardship. But still. Don't like Doncaster and circumstances of the vote. We were insignificant damage to hand Celtic a league. Players should have taken individual medals. Club should have declined presentation and any request by Doncaster to attend Tynecastle. 

• Dildo 2
9 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I'm a bit torn on it. We were bottom after 30 out of 38 games with no signs of staying up. Budge blamed Doncaster to avert criticism of her own stewardship. But still. Don't like Doncaster and circumstances of the vote. We were insignificant damage to hand Celtic a league. Players should have taken individual medals. Club should have declined presentation and any request by Doncaster to attend Tynecastle. 

Aye Doncaster is a complete sociopath. 

• 1 month later...

Steven Naismith was a decent striker, did well for club and Country.

Glad to see him not playing for Hearts next season.

Called time on his career cause of his body not able to recover.

In charge of Hearts kids, good interview on BBC Radio Scotland about his new position.

Saying that helping younger players in their development is not as easy as it sounds.